first time using MCD app to order take away

I noticed, people can just take the meal away in fact. I was waiting see the counter number why haven't show my number. So I ask the staff, she show me already at the collection point. I was thinking wow like that, anyone can just go collection point to grab and go without any staff check to verify your order like that.

KNS when I go back home noticed they never put chili

(04-05-2024, 01:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I noticed, people can just take the meal away in fact. I was waiting see the counter number why haven't show my number. So I ask the staff, she show me already at the collection point. I was thinking wow like that, anyone can just go collection point to grab and go without any staff check to verify your order like that.

They got put meow meow juice? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-05-2024, 01:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I noticed, people can just take the meal away in fact. I was waiting see the counter number why haven't show my number. So I ask the staff, she show me already at the collection point. I was thinking wow like that, anyone can just go collection point to grab and go without any staff check to verify your order like that.

Chillie or drink u got to pour yourself

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(04-05-2024, 02:44 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Chillie or drink u got to pour yourself

No rah is the chilli sauce pack they never put inside by default. Need to ask for it

(04-05-2024, 02:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  No rah is the chilli sauce pack they never put inside by default. Need to ask for it

KNS, use your Lau Gan Ma lah.       Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(04-05-2024, 02:56 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  KNS, use your Lau Gan Ma lah.       Big Grin

That one more use for meat not fries.

You'll be informed thru the app when your order is ready then u go to the counter to take. No need to stand there and wait lah.

(04-05-2024, 04:41 PM)winbig Wrote:  You'll be informed thru the app when your order is ready then u go to the counter to take. No need to stand there and wait lah.

Where got? after u order it just show your order is been prepare and go collect never alert u one.

Use home sinsin chilli. Or sambal chilli

Smile

(04-05-2024, 05:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Where got? after u order it just show your order is been prepare and go collect never alert u one.

Got alert u lah. I ordered so many times before liao. Confirm plus chop