Bloomberg: Can India Overtake China as World's Growth Engine? It Could Happen by 2028

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/...en-by-2028

In Bloomberg Economics's base case scenario, India's economy will accelerate to 9% by the end of the decade, while China slows to 3.5%. That puts India on course to overtake China as the world's biggest growth driver by 2028.

Bloomberg is an American anti-China mouthpiece spouting China's collapse and other fairy tales for decades.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

However the gap between the two Asians economies is massive. India's economy is currently worth nearly $3.5 trillion, making it the world's fifth largest. China's economy, the world's second largest, is bigger by almost $15 trillion. Even if China’s growth slows down with 3.5% and India’s growth accelerates to 9%, India won’t be able to catch up with China for the next 50 years let alone 4 years, Angmoh are full BS without using brains.😂

Previously Bloomber g said China will overtake US by 2030 but then things change.

Such predictions are based on what they can see now but things may change.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-04-2024, 01:06 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Bloomberg is an American anti-China mouthpiece spouting China's collapse and other fairy tales for decades.

If bloomberg says something bad about US 
, it is true.

If bloomberg says something good about Chuna it is true.

If bloomberg says something bad about China, they are anti China.

Plse for heaven's sake Bloomberg js just doing a projection based on likely assumptions. With Chuna slowing in recent years and Indian economy accelerating ....there is a good chance whatvtehh say will happen....but it is not guaranteed to happen because things can change.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

For india to do well, you must buy more made in india products

But if even indian fanboy keeps buying china products and gives all sorts of excuses, what to expect?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(10-04-2024, 01:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If bloomberg says something bad about US 
, it is true.

Plse for heaven's sake Bloomberg js just doing a projection based on likely assumptions. With Chuna slowing in recent years and Indian economy accelerating ....there is a good chance whatvtehh say will happen....but it is not guaranteed to happen because things can change.
Bloomberg has never spoken well regarding China.  It's not a question of ifs.

What likely assumptions?  Like China collapsing which these bloomberg types predicted 30 years ago?  Or that India will be a developed country in 2020?

Then again I don't expect a CECA like you to accept the fact that China is light years ahead of India.

(10-04-2024, 01:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  For india to do well, you must buy more made in india products
But if even indian fanboy keeps buying china products and gives all sorts of  excuses, what to expect?

More phones are made in India
India growth for last year was highest in G20,
but world did not benefit too much,

part of the growth is contribute by buying Rus resource at cheap price and export to Euro.
also deals with other resources rich countries.

(10-04-2024, 01:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  For india to do well, you must buy more made in india products

But if even indian fanboy keeps buying china products and gives all sorts of  excuses, what to expect?

The problem is, there are no supply chains in India, after Apple and other companies moved factories to India, all the parts are imported from China for assembly and packaging. It takes decades to build supply chains together with all the parts suppliers, currently all the supply chains are in China. China not only has all the supply chains but also millions of well trained skilled workers, India doesn’t have a pool of skilled workers and Indians are unable to manufacture parts on their own.

[Image: IMG-8612.png]

[Image: IMG-8613.png]

[Image: IMG-8614.png]

https://www.livemint.com/economy/short-o...97000.html

(10-04-2024, 01:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If bloomberg says something bad about US 
, it is true.

"Plse for heaven's sake.." 

I support your sharp retort. He needs just that. Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(10-04-2024, 01:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  However the gap between the two Asians economies is massive. India's economy is currently worth nearly $3.5 trillion, making it the world's fifth largest. China's economy, the world's second largest, is bigger by almost $15 trillion. Even if China’s growth slows down with 3.5% and India’s growth accelerates to 9%, India won’t be able to catch up with China for the next 50 years let alone 4 years, Angmoh are full BS without using brains.😂

It is 17T. By 2030, China GDP will overtake US.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://thechinaproject.com/2022/10/07/i...ond-place/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(10-04-2024, 04:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  "Plse for heaven's sake.." 

I support your sharp retort. He needs just that. Big Grin

CECA supports CECA.  Tiu!

(10-04-2024, 04:46 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  CECA supports CECA.  Tiu!

You see, first of all, they did not say that India will overtaken China to become No. 2 in size of GDP pushing China to 3rd place in 4 years' time. 

It said that it will overtake China as the growth engine.  Some of you started talking about infrastructure, supply chain and everything that's out of point. The comments were not even based on facts or at least analysis based on existing demographics and geopolitical conditions but denials because it's.......China. Cannot be! Won't happen! Not in 50 years! Bloomberg!

China is already facing the same problem we are facing ie. too many old farts. Meanwhile the young are no longer as hard driving as their grandparents' generation who came out from an unimaginable poverty. Go to Chinatown and see for yourself. The Chinese eating mala there are not very different from us, with no spurs stuck in the buttock.

Meanwhile India has a very young population. Its forte is in services which China cannot match. But it will catch up in the manufacturing sector as well and take over a lot of the jobs which are no longer cheap to hire the Chinese to do.. Covid and border closures also was a wake-up call for countries telling them to not only rely on China for cheap consumer goods. 

India's young population would mean workers who are innovative and willing to take risks. China's growth engine, its driver for growth were manufacturing and tourism.. Tourism will continue to remain to be a cash cow that India cannot match.

I can go on and on to write a book but I think your brain can only absorb so much, hence I shall stop here. Rolleyes

Aiya these ceca die die must let india win, else they sibeh buay song

Hello, your own bloomberg published this just not too long ago.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/20...owth-video

Ignore List: Oyk

, it is true.

In other words, Bloomberg just gong jiao wei anyhow predict. Just like how u predict the market lah.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(10-04-2024, 05:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You see, first of all, they did not say that India will overtaken China to become No. 2 in size of GDP pushing China to 3rd place in 4 years' time. 

It said that it will overtake China as the growth engine.  Some of you started talking about infrastructure, supply chain and everything that's out of point. The comments were not even based on facts or at least analysis based on existing demographics and geopolitical conditions but denials because it's.......China. Cannot be! Won't happen! Not in 50 years! Bloomberg!

China is already facing the same problem we are facing ie. too many old farts. Meanwhile the young are no longer as hard driving as their grandparents' generation who came out from an unimaginable poverty. Go to Chinatown and see for yourself. The Chinese eating mala there are not very different from us, with no spurs stuck in the buttock.

Meanwhile India has a very young population. Its forte is in services which China cannot match. But it will catch up in the manufacturing sector as well and take over a lot of the jobs which are no longer cheap to hire the Chinese to do.. Covid and border closures also was a wake-up call for countries telling them to not only rely on China for cheap consumer goods. 

India's young population would mean workers who are innovative and willing to take risks. China's growth engine, its driver for growth were manufacturing and tourism.. Tourism will continue to remain to be a cash cow that India cannot match.

I can go on and on to write a book but I think your brain can only absorb so much, hence I shall stop here. Rolleyes

I will give India one advantage - it has youth on its side but that's about it.  The caveat being India's brightest young people are all itching to get out of that shite hole.  

The rest are all fugging BULLSHITE which is typical of you, you bloody lying CECA!

For china, those who ran away are the useless ppl, and those who returned home contributed to its progress.

For india, it's the reverse.

That's the reason it'll never overtake china.

(10-04-2024, 08:36 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  I will give India one advantage - it has youth on its side but that's about it.  The caveat being India's brightest young people are all itching to get out of that shite hole.  

The rest are all fugging BULLSHITE which is typical of you, you bloody lying CECA!

The Pinoys, Burmese, Viets, Thais, Indians, Chinese, Malaysians are all here in Singapore for the moolah.

They all want to get a blue ic aka PR.

Some want citizenship but the rest especially the Malaysians only want to stop at PR. And not all who want citizenship will get it either because ICA cannot be bringing in 5 million Pinoys to become new citizens which is very easy to do because many of them want to get out..if they did that, the MICO will become 90% Others.

Same goes for all the rest. I am sure a lot of those South Asian workers working on the North South Corridor construction wouldn't mind becoming new citizens.

As for the upper caste who have $$$$, don't think too highly of Singapore, which is a small red dot nia.. the rich have a lot of countries they can choose to go. Case in point... the recent cases of money launderers who were jailed and their money Chong Gong are Cambodians. What??? Cambodians???

Yes, they are.  And they WERE Chinese.. They didn't choose to become new citizens here.

Do you have credible reports to substantiate your "caveat"? Using a high sounding word to say NOTHING is just hot air. Rolleyes

(10-04-2024, 05:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You see, first of all, they did not say that India will overtaken China to become No. 2 in size of GDP pushing China to 3rd place in 4 years' time. 

There are even younger pop countries, that does not ensure all will be successful

If India can do what China did, building own product and services etc then they have a chance
but do you think other countries will allow India to duplicate what China has done.
US, Jap , Ger all want to build their own chips , no one say they will import India chip
Then what is India chance of exporting its own plane? car?
Pharm they are consider big player but low margin and needs to improve quality.
If India cannot even have its own  ERP, word processing, social media then rest will be even more
harder. 
Mind that India have more people to feed when developed countries already face pension protests.
It is not 1990s 2000s 

So India need at least 20 years of peaceful and find workable development plan.

Why ceca always wants to overtake china? 自卑心理太严重了?

India can compete with china if they dont have a hindu or muslim head of state

that is simple

i am not looking at india as another financial superpower

i am looking MUCH MUCH further

TRADE WARS

If india eventually becomes top rival of usa, you can be sure the same fate that befell USSR/Russia, Japan and China will happen to India.

When usa is at the top, there can be no other superpower. Usa will make sure of that

The first step is to learn how to speak the Indian Language. Ma lek kum

(10-04-2024, 09:35 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  India can compete with china if they dont have a hindu or muslim head of state

that is simple

i am not looking at india as another financial superpower

i am looking MUCH MUCH further

TRADE WARS

India can’t survive without religion and Modi is a Hindu nationalist/extremist..religion is 90% of every Indian’s life…Ceca even put Indian Gods’ portraits on top of their computers or on the walls of cubicles in office in Spore.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

India will likely overtake Germany. The US, maybe yes and maybe no. Indonesia is also rising very fast.

https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=pegi8n

(10-04-2024, 09:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The Pinoys, Burmese, Viets, Thais, Indians, Chinese, Malaysians are all here in Singapore for the moolah.

They all want to get a blue ic aka PR.

Some want citizenship but the rest especially the Malaysians only want to stop at PR. And not all who want citizenship will get it either because ICA cannot be bringing in 5 million Pinoys to become new citizens which is very easy to do because many of them want to get out..if they did that, the MICO will become 90% Others.

Same goes for all the rest. I am sure a lot of those South Asian workers working on the North South Corridor construction wouldn't mind becoming new citizens.

As for the upper caste who have $$$$, don't think too highly of Singapore, which is a small red dot nia.. the rich have a lot of countries they can choose to go. Case in point... the recent cases of money launderers who were jailed and their money Chong Gong are Cambodians. What??? Cambodians???

Yes, they are.  And they WERE Chinese.. They didn't choose to become new citizens here.

Do you have credible reports to substantiate your "caveat"? Using a high sounding word to say NOTHING is just hot air. Rolleyes

What the fug are you babbling about, you bloody CCB CECA?

Write fugging grandmother stories and LYING like a typical pukimak CECA.  

TIU!!!