ANYONE WATCH MODERN DYNASTY A HK DRAMA ?

HUMAN GREED N REVENGE IS THE THEME

nope , but the HK drama on Doctors one currently shown on CH 8 9PM is nice

also talk about Some doc are into power and greed try to cover up.

(14-07-2022, 07:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  nope , but the HK drama on Doctors one currently shown on CH 8 9PM is nice

Nowadays I no watch dramas wasting time
Bef ending I already know the story

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(14-07-2022, 07:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  nope , but the HK drama on Doctors one currently shown on CH 8 9PM is nice

DO THIS HAPPEN IN SPORE PUBLIC N GOVT HOSPITAL ?

星空下的仁医?

Yeah, I heard good things about it too. 

[Image: 20220606_ent_kids-lives-matter-programme...k=zNEuAOzj]

(14-07-2022, 07:13 PM)Levin Wrote:  星空下的仁医?

Yeah, I heard good things about it too. 

[Image: 20220606_ent_kids-lives-matter-programme...k=zNEuAOzj]

Yea this , going to finish this Friday.
I actually start to watch like after 10 eps than find out not bad.

I hope mediacorp can show this-

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(14-07-2022, 09:38 PM)Ola Wrote:  I hope mediacorp can show this-

This one is also in my watch queue. But not as in front as the above one about the doctors.

You watch the Netflix Korea Ghost Doctor drama also not bad. Will show you the actual stuff.  Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

tonite friday 15/7/22 is last episode next mon is locally produced drama
q is how can it ends so abruptly the story line does not tally  how the corrupted ceo of the annie hospital got exposed is still quite more  episode s to telecast

(14-07-2022, 06:55 PM)talky Wrote:  HUMAN GREED N REVENGE IS THE THEME

v gd show.dont miss
that is the way how a ceo perform

hatred waiting for revenge created fr last generation carry till this generation.
elder brother kidnapped n harm indirecetly killed younger brothers
3 brothers are against one another for greed n power.

(15-07-2022, 08:49 AM)talky Wrote:  tonite friday 15/7/22 is last episode next mon is locally produced drama
q is how can it ends so abruptly the story line does not tally  how the corrupted ceo of the annie hospital got exposed is still quite more  episode s to telecast

Max Mum also , the professor who also holding a top position. She do feel regret on this. That time hold the patient for 48 hours by right she already dead but she make her try to stay a live for 48 hours because the Medical factory stock will be listed they don't want negative news to affect their stock listing.

whereas the hospital CEO lol get his own wife inside replace the " Hard team " deal with complicated child medical problems etc.

the lady ceo who is the 3rd daughter in law acted well
a  worthy ceo needs to look far n beyond  n has to act fair n has to cut off   the bad cancerous cells becos of relative relationship