Blue colour helmet rank is higher?

just now accompany my uncle to a construction site,

i saw One guy wear blue helmet like commander give instruction to those wearing white helmet.

I thought white helmet one is like engineer ?

huh I thought here got someone work in construction site one?

(18-08-2022, 12:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  huh I thought here got someone work in construction site one?

Think is sgbuffet

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-08-2022, 04:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just now accompany my uncle to a construction site,

i saw One guy wear blue helmet like commander give instruction to those wearing white helmet.

I thought white helmet one is like engineer ?

look out for the one wearing GREEN helmet though...............he's the boss.............. Rotfl

If no helmet belong to which category?

White ones like PAP, blue one like ?

(18-08-2022, 06:55 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  If no helmet belong to which category?

Spiritual realm

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: 3-BCF4-DEC-98-B8-4-A51-B567-21-E02-DB6-E80-D.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(18-08-2022, 07:55 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  [Image: 3-BCF4-DEC-98-B8-4-A51-B567-21-E02-DB6-E80-D.jpg]

Hmm so blue also consider High rank , is mainly on safety

Same as Simex Pit Trading Jackets...

(18-08-2022, 01:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Hmm so blue also consider High rank , is mainly on safety

Not so much on rank but based on experience. Normally the blue helmets are most experienced in the job and thus are able to supervise. Anything you dunno best ask the blue helmets and not white helmets where you will get bs answers.... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-08-2022, 01:09 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Not so much on rank but based on experience. Normally the blue helmets are most experienced in the job and thus are able to supervise. Anything you dunno best ask the blue helmets and not white helmets where you will get bs answers.... Big Grin

This is why I curious, saw the blue helmet like boss stand in front blah blah to the workers and the white helmet one also