Woman assisting police investigations after placing placards outside Israeli embassy

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-3988201
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(15-12-2023, 03:55 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-3988201

Since she loves Hamas so much, she should be sent to Gaza to be used as a human shield by her beloved terrorists.
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(15-12-2023, 03:57 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Since she loves Hamas so much, she should be sent to Gaza to be used as a human shield by her beloved terrorists.

Just jail all these terrorist sympathisers  Angry

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(15-12-2023, 04:41 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Just jail all these terrorist sympathisers 

That means sending all "moderate" Muslims to prison.  I have yet to come across any of my friends in SG who condemn Hamas for their invasion, murders, rapes and kidnappings that sparked this latest war with Israel.  In fact, most of them sympathise with these terrorists and even refer to them as "freedom fighters".    

so free to do senseless thing
really brainless
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

This type of case will be charged under ISA security risk or under penal code for public nuisance or disturbance?    Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(26-12-2023, 02:22 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  That means sending all "moderate" Muslims to prison.  I have yet to come across any of my friends in SG who condemn Hamas for their invasion, murders, rapes and kidnappings that sparked this latest war with Israel.  In fact, most of them sympathise with these terrorists and even refer to them as "freedom fighters".    

The majority will no doubt term the Hamas fighers as terrorists and their supporters as terrorist sympathisers though.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-12-2023, 03:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  The majority will no doubt term the Hamas fighers as terrorists and their supporters as terrorist sympathisers though.

The majority of S'poreans, or the majority of Muslim S'poreans?

(27-12-2023, 11:51 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The majority of S'poreans, or the majority of Muslim S'poreans?

Isn't it obvious?  Laughing

But let's not go there.