活跃通勤小组提呈建议 行动辅助踏板车使用者须索医疗证明

活跃通勤咨询小组向政府建议,规定行动辅助踏板车使用者索取医疗证明,避免能行走的人滥用这类代步工具,为人们打造更安全的通勤体验。

https://bit.ly/3TklRVh

这足足迟了多久啊?那么被动?!
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

I do agree. Some got 2 legs 2 hands still use the PMD. Some I think is lent to family members to use as I see them ride so fast confirm no minor disability leh. One straightforward way is set law only when one leg or both legs or one arm or both arm all disappear then can ride? If not it is hard to know unless they hang a dog tag in front with doctor certificate certifying them?

(14-12-2023, 03:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  I do agree. Some got 2 legs 2 hands still use the PMD. Some I think is lent to family members to use as I see them ride so fast confirm no minor disability leh. One straightforward way is set law only when one leg or both legs or one arm or both arm all disappear then can ride? If not it is hard to know unless they hang a dog tag in front with doctor certificate certifying them?
Healthy sit until not healthy then medical can earn from them mah. 

Plus the more of these PMD the higher chances it catches fire. Then insurance can earn mah.

All leads to $$$ so both eyes closed.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(14-12-2023, 04:32 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Healthy sit until not healthy then medical can earn from them mah. 

Plus the more of these PMD the higher chances it catches fire. Then insurance can earn mah.

All leads to $$$ so both eyes closed.

Agree. And silently pray those catch fire live inside ppl all mati so no need to spend precious resources to nurse and/or feed them since they not able to contribute much to country economy.

(14-12-2023, 04:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  Agree. And silently pray those catch fire live inside ppl all mati so no need to spend precious resources to nurse and/or feed them since they not able to contribute much to country economy.
利多过弊。睁只眼闭只眼吧