Drunk Mercedes driver caused death

(24-12-2021, 11:12 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  
https://fb.watch/a5D3tihruG/

This is the video before the crash!

Hang that bugger …. but shove those durian husks up his kar chng kang first

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Mercedes getting cheaper n cheaper

That day I was jogging along Alexandra Road, and then there were like 5 to 6 Lambos/Ferraris speeding, almost like one chasing after another. Perhaps a good way to solve this is to install more cameras on the road and catch these speeders.

(24-12-2021, 02:17 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I bet not more than 2 weeks jail term. Lol

Kong Hee sentence last years,
caused death even if unintentionally cannot be two digits week
Is life that cheap? 
Unless need to compensate or support the dead's family members for 1-2 decades.

(24-12-2021, 02:52 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I saw the video in tiktok.

I think drunk driver should be jailed and cane. Best is can 24 strokes..

Should castrate him as an effective deterrent to all drunk drivers.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-12-2021, 03:05 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Or cane three strokes and smear salt on the wound

Too lenient lah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Nowadays seldom see Merc Taxi liao. ..Pok Kai liao?

(25-12-2021, 07:20 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Nowadays seldom see Merc Taxi liao. ..Pok Kai liao?

This is because it is more expensive than normal taxis......... Laughing Rotfl

More road block is need to setup for Dec and Jan 22... using robots is a good catch.

(25-12-2021, 09:13 AM)FangFang Wrote:  More road block is need to setup for Dec and Jan 22... using robots is a good catch.

Many speeding drivers indeed in Dec and Jan. This morning at about 2am can hear the engines of some cars roaring loudly.

(25-12-2021, 09:42 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Many speeding drivers indeed in Dec and Jan. This morning at about 2am can hear the engines of some cars roaring loudly.

Those that use their cars to race on our roads the traffic police must catch them and give them a deterrent sentence. If they want to race, then they should register with F1 to show off their racing skill and not on our city roads...... Angry

(25-12-2021, 09:42 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Many speeding drivers indeed in Dec and Jan. This morning at about 2am can hear the engines of some cars roaring loudly.

These idiots must be jailed forever.

ST issued coorection
saying police arrested driver not DRUNK driver

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(25-12-2021, 11:13 AM)wendychan Wrote:  ST issued coorection
saying police arrested  driver not DRUNK  driver

It is important to establish if the merc driver is drunk or not..... Laughing

In the first place, Merc is not for racing, unless he is driving a AMG GT.. If driving a S300/500 series and ram into a KR or JP car, it is like having a tank running into a land rover..

Maybe it is time to amend the law, drunk driving will have the same punishment as murder..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

He will just say he waiting for Pritam Singh order to stop driving, but Pritam never reply
[+] 1 user Likes maddog's post

(25-12-2021, 11:16 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  In the first place, Merc is not for racing, unless he is driving a AMG GT.. If driving a S300/500 series and ram into a KR or JP car, it is like having a tank running into a land rover..

Maybe it is time to amend the law, drunk driving will have the same punishment as murder..

Your suggestion is too severe, perhaps there could be jail term, caning and a heavy fine with 10 years driving ban..... Angry

(25-12-2021, 02:39 PM)debono Wrote:  Your suggestion is too severe, perhaps there could be jail term, caning and a heavy fine with 10 years driving ban..... Angry
Everyone know drunk drinking is wrong, just like everyone know murder is wrong. In both cases, a life is lost. Does it matter you kill someone with a knife vs killing someone with a car?

If no diff, then it is not severe. In fact, it is align with the punishment for taking away someone's life.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..