China's Xiaomi unveils its first EV as it looks to compete with Porsche, Tesla

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/12/28/chinas-x...tesla.html

[Image: IMG-9759.png]

Over crowded EV market now. No wonder Tesla is selling cyber truck now.

Xiaomi always enters saturated market be it rice cooker, or TV ...and they have a lure to bring in buyers.

That is the genius of Lei Jun the founder CEO.

Xiaomi is a connectivity company so they will sell a car is not just a car but connected to entertain home, remote diagnostics, security etc.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-12-2023, 09:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Xiaomi always enters saturated market be it rice cooker, or TV ...and they have a lure to bring in buyers.

That is the genius of Lei Jun the founder CEO.

Xiaomi is a connectivity company so they will sell a car is not  just a car but connected to entertain home, remote diagnostics, security etc.

More competitors, good for consumers.
Unlike Sg, got competitions, still expensive. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Xiaomi will sell this sports car at price of regular car to take big bite from Tesla and Porshe. 

They always do it...like they flagship phones less than half price  of Samsung and Apple.

Ibbis remarkable how Xiaomi can start from zero and in a short time create a product that is on par or better than the best ...time and again is incredible. Look at their robot vacuum cleaners, their smart watch, rice cooker etc. 

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Xiaomi makes EVs like making smart phones.

Xiaomi means small rice.

German cars can gone case liao... All china carmakers will eat their pies..

Smile

(29-12-2023, 09:03 AM)Niubee Wrote:  German cars can gone case liao... All china carmakers will eat their pies..

This is why Huawei is helping them. Rotfl

https://www.reuters.com/technology/huawe...023-12-11/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

But actually xiaomi products are not well accepted in China. Quality so so only but some people will buy cos price is low.

Ignore List: Oyk

So far xm robot and tv are very gd, best performance/price ratios

第178集:越南女孩眼里,中国国产车小米SU7有多厉害?