Boeing whistleblower John Barnett is found dead in his truck outside

Boeing whistleblower John Barnett is found dead in his truck outside a South Carolina hotel just days after testifying in lawsuit against the aviation giant

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...hannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Subscribe: @DailyMaiI

Democracy or Communist country?
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

Murdered by Xi? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Substandard parts... From china again?

Silent him?

The article quite revealing about Boeing's management (the final third of the article). Worth a read.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

[Image: 80d3659bdc3f4aceaf80a5d63b3f3b95~tplv-pk...8OmIUKg%3D]

many TV dramas and movies had the same plot.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Amdk arse lickers stooge’s your daddies extremely evil and very dark one hor 😈👹👽

dead man tell nothing, case close.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

[Image: giphy.gif]

Confused
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(12-03-2024, 07:54 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Boeing whistleblower John Barnett is found dead in his truck outside a South Carolina hotel just days after testifying in lawsuit against the aviation giant

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...hannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Subscribe: @DailyMaiI

America is a authoritarian disguised as lanjiao democracy Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Boeing...you still dare to fly in their planes?

Witness was getting ready to give testimony and in midst of discussion with lawyers....then found dead...

It's like Mafia movie ...witness die just before trial.
Quote:Today is a tragic day,' Knowles wrote, revealing that Barnett 'was supposed to do day three of his deposition here in Charleston on his AIR21 case [on Saturday],' referring to a federal law that provides whistleblowers protection in the aviation industry.

'John had been back and forth for quite some time getting prepared,' he continued, providing a timeline of what transpired in the days before Barnett's death.

'The defense examined him for their allowed seven hours under the rules on Thursday.

'I cross examined him all day yesterday [Friday] and did not finish. We agreed to continue this morning at 10 am [co-counsel] Rob [Turkewitz] kept calling this morning and his phone would go to voicemail.

'We then asked the hotel to check on him,' the South Carolina jurist went on.

'They found him in his truck dead from an 'alleged' self-inflicted gunshot. We drove to the hotel and spoke with the police and the coroner.'

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Nowadays when I fly I will always check it's not a Boeing especially Boeing 737 Max
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

https://youtu.be/vqgTcb8DqfY?si=kDP1-wjYsVl0ynF7

Amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies extremely evil and very dark one hor
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

(12-03-2024, 08:56 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  Nowadays when I fly I will always check it's not a Boeing especially Boeing 737 Max

How to? 

Can switch plane if it is a Boeing 737 Max?

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post