Bombshell! Nutty lives in a villa stolen from Palestinian doctor

(1 hour ago)luncheonmeat Wrote:  So u make it ur mission to point out when someone who blindly believes in fairytales got the fairytales wrong. Dis fairytales are important to u, no?

I don't make it my mission. I will point out anything that does not sound right.

Ignore List: Oyk

(1 hour ago)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I don't make it my mission. I will point out anything that does not sound right.

So u feel dat the fairytale should be righted lah?  Nerd

(2 hours ago)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Have u forgotten your earlier qn to me? Dis is why we give up answering ur qns bcos u tend to forget or ignore or dismiss and ask the same qn again.

How come u guys had no problem with Oct 7 attack and deny dat babies were horrifically killed. How come not much protest was made with the Syrian war when hundreds and thousands of Muslims were killed. Izit bcos you r ok with killing as long as Israel is not the one doing it or Jews are at the receiving end?
It is Muslims killing muslims in Syria. Simple as that. And yet, they called each other brothers. I am appalled.

https://youtu.be/-BeGmOJNC5g?si=_E9x3J7ZECkv6l17

Downfall is inevitable

(41 minutes ago)Gemstar Wrote:  It is Muslims killing muslims in Syria. Simple as that. And yet, they called each other brothers. I am appalled.

Who made them to fight each other? 
Simple answer is Isreal

(41 minutes ago)Gemstar Wrote:  It is Muslims killing muslims in Syria. Simple as that. And yet, they called each other brothers. I am appalled.

Nothing alarming. When British fight with Argentina over Falkland also Christians kill Christians,  Catholics kill Catholics

(27 minutes ago)Clyde Wrote:  Nothing alarming. When British fight with Argentina over Falkland also Christians kill Christians,  Catholics kill Catholics

According to the Quran, everyone is born a Moslem...so technically it is still Moslems kill Moslems  Big Grin

(25 minutes ago)pinkpanther Wrote:  According to the Quran, everyone is born a Moslem...so technically it is still Moslems kill Moslems  Big Grin

According to your Bible,  god create human.  So your god's creation also kill one another.

(19 minutes ago)Clyde Wrote:  According to your Bible,  god create human.  So your god's creation also kill one another.

Free will! How about Islam?

Different theological schools within Islam, such as the Ash'arites, Mu'tazilites, and others, have varying perspectives on the relationship between divine predestination (qadar) and human free will. Some lean towards the idea of predestination, while others emphasize free will more strongly.