Tracetogether token exchange !!!

My TT token has no battery, kinda surprise the battery ran out so fast. I like the token a lot, I hook it to my office access card ... just flick flick peep peep I am in no need to take out my phone. Just exchange a new one .... super power, 1 mtr before the scan machine ..... PEEP  Laughing

Also the exchange machine BERY EASY .... 3 steps ... got the new token ..... I LOBE IT ..... some more get back my old preferred design 

Who tried?

[Image: tracetogether-token-vending-machine-nex-2.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I got the token but never used it at all. I installed the TT app in my phone and my phone can function like the token. Can tap in tap out.

I usually go CC exchange so to arm chio empty seats at vaccination centre...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(15-09-2021, 06:34 AM)winbig Wrote:  I got the token but never used it at all. I installed the TT app in my phone and my phone can function like the token. Can tap in tap out.

I understand that the phone used to function like a token, is using blue tooth and this will drain out much of the battery of the phone...

(15-09-2021, 08:24 AM)debono Wrote:  I understand that the phone used to function like a token, is using blue tooth and this will drain out much of the battery of the phone...

Doesn't really drain much battery unless your phone is old and battery is dying.

(15-09-2021, 08:24 AM)debono Wrote:  I understand that the phone used to function like a token, is using blue tooth and this will drain out much of the battery of the phone...
No draining if you just on blueteeth, enter the mall and off blueteeth immediately once you passed the SDA...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(14-09-2021, 10:51 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  My TT token has no battery, kinda surprise the battery ran out so fast. I like the token a lot, I hook it to my office access card ... just flick flick peep peep I am in no need to take out my phone. Just exchange a new one .... super power, 1 mtr before the scan machine ..... PEEP  Laughing

Also the exchange machine BERY EASY .... 3 steps ... got the new token ..... I LOBE IT ..... some more get back my old preferred design 

Who tried?

[Image: tracetogether-token-vending-machine-nex-2.jpg]

don't tell me you gonna vote PAP becoz of this ! Rotfl

(15-09-2021, 06:34 AM)winbig Wrote:  I got the token but never used it at all. I installed the TT app in my phone and my phone can function like the token. Can tap in tap out.
I have TT apps on my phone but much prefer the token for ease and convenience.

(15-09-2021, 08:29 AM)winbig Wrote:  Doesn't really drain much battery unless your phone is old and battery is dying.

It can drain if you are a heavy gamer with bluetooth headphones...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(15-09-2021, 11:35 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  I have TT apps on my phone but much prefer the token for ease and convenience.

Just hang it on your neck for convenience.

(15-09-2021, 09:36 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  don't tell me you gonna vote PAP becoz of this ! Rotfl

Nope, we saw by voting for more opposition during the last erection are making them work harder. Now they must come out to debate CECA, defend foreign traxhes policies and more pro-Singaporean policies.

I will forever vote for opposition ... ANY ... just not to give them a huge majority. My hope is to let them lose the simple majority.

(15-09-2021, 08:18 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  I usually go CC exchange so to arm chio empty seats at vaccination centre...

Empty because 80+% already double jabbed lah ......  Rotfl

(15-09-2021, 11:38 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Just hang it on your neck for convenience.

Yeah, sometimes I walk past the scanner ..... PEEP ... did even bring out from my pocket  Laughing