NUS student said non-English speaking canteen staff should not be allowed

https://theindependent.sg/no-speak-engli...k-english/

This is also another form discrimination

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Wow!

Those who can't speak English should not be allowed to be cleaners also?  Thinking

Quote:As a non-Chinese speaking race .........

So he is an angmoh race???

Or smelly ahneh

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Is the nus student father a ang moh? What so great about speaking English? If he can't accept mandarin then don't come here to study. Singapore is a Chinese country as far as 75% of the population is concern
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

Thanks for our brain washed one sided pro White man education system since their childhood

Nowadays I see many young people. Even if they can speak Mandarin they'll purposely pretend that they can't. As though not being able to speak the language is a great pride.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

This young punk should not complain . He can choose not to buy and eat at the canteen. Why can’t he at least learn numbers in Chinese and simple Chinese in live in harmony with the community.

tomorrow will be a better day

the notion is customer is always right. and in this case a seller or a canteen staff needs to understand the customer n not vice versa.

but that canteen staff if he or she is a sinkii can $'!?"/-$##? that customer till buaydinchu then wait for the boss for a sack.

(01-12-2021, 03:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Nowadays I see many young people. Even if they can speak Mandarin they'll purposely pretend that they can't. As though not being able to speak the language is a great pride.

[Image: senior-man-with-his-dog-isolated-on-white.jpg]

(01-12-2021, 02:44 PM)Great Wrote:  Is the nus student father  a ang moh? What so great about speaking English? If he can't accept mandarin then don't come here to study. Singapore is a Chinese country as far as 75% of the population is concern

(01-12-2021, 04:17 PM)surfer Wrote:  This young punk should not complain . He can choose not to buy and eat at the canteen. Why can’t he at least learn numbers in Chinese and simple Chinese in live in harmony with the community.

I concur with the statements of you guys....... Clapping

if he goes to japan and korean, will he aso demand the locals to speak england to him?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(01-12-2021, 06:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if he goes to japan and korean, will he aso demand the locals to speak england to him?

That is a good one...... Clapping

UNI culture.

Ask him to do his homework first before enrolling in the Uni. Look for the Uni with English speaking canteen vendors!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Must be a foreign student. To them may be a problem. What to do, pappies love FTs

This cbai can go fuxk spider. Why dun he go learn Chinese language or download the translation app to his phone?....... Angry

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

[Image: Screenshot-20211201-193004-Translate.jpg]

like this? so easy right?! must be a kuailan idiot

(01-12-2021, 06:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if he goes to japan and korean, will he aso demand the locals to speak england to him?

Laughter-13

(01-12-2021, 07:12 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This cbai can go fuxk spider. Why dun he go learn Chinese language or download the translation app to his phone?....... Angry

(01-12-2021, 07:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20211201-193004-Translate.jpg]

Yes, must be a kuailan idiot..... Angry

(01-12-2021, 07:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20211201-193004-Translate.jpg]

Yah, he or she can always get mobile phone to assist.
And he or she can always choose other stall, there are so many stalls in NUS. 

Also should be another blur people never read what in  Constitution

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/CONS1963?ProvIds=pr153A-&ViewType=Within&Phrase=Malay&WiAl=1
Official languages and national language
153A.—(1)  Malay , Mandarin, Tamil and English shall be the 4 official languages in Singapore.
(2)  The national language shall be the Malay language and shall be in the Roman script:
Provided that —
(a) no person shall be prohibited or prevented from using or from teaching or learning any other language; and
(b) nothing in this Article shall prejudice the right of the Government to preserve and sustain the use and study of the language of any other community in Singapore.

This stipiid moron of a student shd b counselled n do a mandatory community service by being a stall holder worker
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

NUS so no standard, produce this kind of student. disgrace
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

That is a dangerous remark.. Our national language is Malay..

If she say the staff should speak Malay, then we all suck thumb because that is stated in our constitution.

By suggesting a language outside Malay, student is endangering the founding principle of Singapore Constitution..

Quick report to Ah Shan to start investigation.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(01-12-2021, 08:36 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  NUS so no standard, produce this kind of student. disgrace

We need to ascertain whether the complaining student is a local or a foreigner...only then we shall make judgement...... Laughing

if this whiny CB brave enough…just show his name or face…

(01-12-2021, 01:22 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  This is also another form discrimination

I agree..... Clapping

The FTr A.NUS students should go back to their cuntries and study there. Dont have to come here to create problems for us

8Umbrella Umbrella