Boring STI...

The freaking STI is languishing .
Truly  boring.....a dead duck market.

High time they change the leadership to invigorate and generate some new initiatives to make STI lively and vibrant again.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Do you call it a market?
Wet market is more vibrant than our sti  market. 
A little up or down, they query, then all quiet again.

Top vol reflects the condition of the system.
Almost is abt HSI....🤦🤦

ComfortDelGro joint venture clinches $5.1 billion Stockholm Metro contract...

5.1 billion is a huge amount....but the stock is stagnant. LOL

Something is seriously wrong!

indeed super boring.... with just one small mouse scroll you see all the active stock, the rest are sleeping.... '0' value trading Rotfl

Can we expect a powerful dragon CNY rally this year?

Should sack the entire SGX Board. Jiak liao bee

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(25-01-2024, 12:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Should sack the entire SGX Board.  Jiak liao bee

Agree completely. 
Top echelon just sit pretty with crossed legs and suck phenomenally high pay and perks monthly.
Who cares if the STI is dead?
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(25-01-2024, 09:35 AM)hansamu Wrote:  The freaking STI is languishing .
Truly  boring.....a dead duck market.

High time they change the leadership to invigorate and generate some new initiatives to make STI lively and vibrant again.

No point u wait they change,

the only way is u change mkt.,... go wall st.. i move to wall st 10 yrs ago make lot of money liao..

now not late,,, wait for crash then move over..now sell stxpid sti first... then wait for opportunity. keep yr cash ready for the next crash to move over.

Even Boleh exchange have good trading volume and many property stock with good landbank are moving and heading upward due to the recent mm2h, SG-JB SEZ and RTS factors

Our local taboleh exchange can consider closed shop as no fund managers and retail investors are interested as alot get burnt with s-chip counters mostly are suspended or delisted without offer

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

Even the 1st local Spac listing drop from $5 to $1.3 now after de-spac with 17live platform

Shop with Health Shop !

(25-01-2024, 09:57 AM)hansamu Wrote:  ComfortDelGro joint venture clinches $5.1 billion Stockholm Metro contract...

5.1 billion is a huge amount....but the stock is stagnant. LOL

Something is seriously wrong!

Most of these deals are xompetitive thjn margins ...

Of all the STI components many are old companies in competitive industries with low margins....like SingTel fight until bare bones.

There are no good growth companies in the  index

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Only meant to collect dividend

(25-01-2024, 05:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Most of these deals are xompetitive thjn margins ...

Of all the STI components many are old companies in competitive industries with low margins....like SingTel fight until bare bones.

There are no good growth companies in the  index
As usual,  talk as if you are so bloody smart.
If so smart you will be an atas CEO now.

Beware later 5354 will come out to condemn you.

This is why one of my uncle recently quit as stock broker.

(25-01-2024, 05:12 PM)animeonegai Wrote:  Only meant to collect dividend

Yes total agreed

have an portfolio of bond and reits to collect dividend and interest

Shop with Health Shop !