Bottom line:Rare to get the disease after vaccination but not impossible”, Prof. Tamb

13 Apr 2021 08:33AM
(Updated: 29 Apr 2021 11:39AM)

Most articles were deleted or updated. This one is not updated yet.

“There are millions of people worldwide who have been vaccinated (against COVID-19) but those who have been infected post-vaccination number in the low thousands at most. That is pretty good,” Prof Tambyah said.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...faq-212001

This is right at the time and now wrong because the virus mutate to evade vaccine. However it is still effective in preventing serious covid and deaths.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Now it is very common!

Rare to get the disease after vaccination?    

Lie. So many vaccinated people got covid.   

The prof needs to wake up.  

(16-10-2022, 09:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is right at the time and now wrong because the virus mutate to evade vaccine. However it is still effective in preventing serious covid and deaths.

That is what they claim.  Laughing

Compare now and then. See which one is better. Though most articles were deleted.

(16-10-2022, 09:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is right at the time and now wrong because the virus mutate to evade vaccine. However it is still effective in preventing serious covid and deaths.

defiling of the word "vaccine"

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(16-10-2022, 09:41 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  That is what they claim.  Laughing

The claim is correct on the old strain just like flu shot vaccine does not prevent all flu.

Many want to twist and turn to distort facts because they are anti vaccine. Look at what happened kn Taiwan and HK which were undervaccinated compared with Singapore. When disease spread more people died. Vaccination help ylto prevent severe disease and deaths. 

In HK the tabloids spead fear of vaccines resulting in under vaccination of the old ...this resulted in many deaths.

Here and now we have people doing the same shit.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-10-2022, 10:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The claim is correct on the old strain just like flu shot vaccine does not prevent all flu.

Many want to twist and turn to distort facts because they are anti vaccine. Look at what happened kn Taiwan and HK which were undervaccinated compared with Singapore. When disease spread more people died. Vaccination help ylto prevent severe disease and deaths. 

In HK the tabloids spead fear of vaccines resulting in under vaccination of the old ...this resulted in many deaths.

Here and now we have people doing the same shit.

So, you are also making claims?   Tongue

is ivermectin still effective for covid?

(16-10-2022, 09:40 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Rare to get the disease after vaccination?    

Lie. So many vaccinated people got covid.   

The prof needs to wake up.  

He has to lie because he needs the job lah.
World numbers are telling it is otherwise. 
Even manufacturers said it does very little to prevent, 
but focus reduce the severity to minimum.

Confirm there are many fake experts in Singapore.