Bought my last batch of 9988

So not going to see the market liao. Keep in fridge for long term. Bought little nia as i also not so rich. Good luck to all here, huat ar

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

(26-05-2022, 10:08 AM)roguetrader Wrote:  So not going to see the market liao. Keep in fridge for long term. Bought little nia as i also not so rich. Good luck to all here, huat ar

Financial Result out soon..You will know your short term outcome ..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Today is D day.
Results are out and expected to be lousy just like tencent. But because of the big fine they paid last year earnings will be up. Revenue growth js expected to be 7%.

Market has been scared like shit because some.compqnies have been hammered after earnings disappointment.

The stock might still drop because of kneejerk if results are poor but much of it already baked into the price.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-05-2022, 10:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Today is D day.
Results are out and expected to be lousy just like tencent. But because of the big fine they paid last year earnings will be up. Revenue growth js expected to be 7%.

Market has been scared like shit because some.compqnies have been hammered after earnings disappointment.

The stock might still drop because of kneejerk if results are poor but much of it already baked into the price.

Actually i got quite many financial woes so had been trading very aggressively over the past few weeks. Managed to save some trading gains to collect KWEB and 9988 for long term (i sold my BABA to convert to 9988 but the fx ate into my arbitrage gains). And bro, thanks for your guidance and info. Not going to trade liao coz very stressful especially when i not very good at it and also not deep pockets. Wanted to wait for HKD75 so that i can buy 200 more shares but in my heart was telling me under 80 can liao, since i also not big position.

Bro, sincerely wishing you and your loved ones eternal happiness and healthy.

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

the number 9988 already tell you need to hold very long to huat ah.
so must be ready to hold long long ok.
china policy looks very clear already no 1 single dragon head for any trade. they want many smaller head. very sensible. like if you operate a coffeeshop with 5 stalls. only 1 stalls do very well they rest cmi. you after a while one will realised very difficult to tell the winning stall holder what to do. even if you own the shop.

(26-05-2022, 10:25 AM)roguetrader Wrote:  Actually i got quite many financial woes so had been trading very aggressively over the past few weeks. Managed to save some trading gains to collect KWEB and 9988 for long term (i sold my BABA to convert to 9988 but the fx ate into my arbitrage gains). And bro, thanks for your guidance and info. Not going to trade liao coz very stressful especially when i not very good at it and also not deep pockets. Wanted to wait for HKD75 so that i can buy 200 more shares but in my heart was telling me under 80 can liao, since i also not big position.

Bro, sincerely wishing you and your loved ones eternal happiness and healthy.

1. I do not trade.
2. Keep position side manageable no matter how sure you are things can go very wrong.
3. Average UP not down.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

alibaba, favourite comie share here today go below 80.
down from 300 to 80 now, ton more to go.
all china shares will re-value again 1 fine day, what is the truth value, same as all lies & BS of ccp china, fraudulent, accounting like their twisted & censored news.
US already confirmed dont trust HK big 4 accounting firms now, more to come.

(26-05-2022, 11:04 AM)kokee Wrote:  alibaba, favourite comie share here today go below 80.
down from 300 to 80 now, ton more to go.
all china shares will re-value again 1 fine day, what is the truth value, same as all lies & BS of ccp china, fraudulent, accounting like their twisted & censored news.
US already confirmed dont trust HK big 4 accounting firms now, more to come.

I believe the audit issue will not be solved 
But more than half Alibaba stock already moved to HK for trading.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/us-se...022-05-24/

supposed to be big 5 accounting firm in the world, probably 4 is more popular in HK.
tencent, alibaba, jindong & almost all big IT firms in china retrench & pay cut like crazy in china.
If good, they need to cut so deep?
when they unpeg HKD.

5.25 突發【 美國對香港動手!】美國不再認可香港會計師,Big Four一定搬總部,香港金融中心只能服侍大陸!

(26-05-2022, 10:54 AM)sclim Wrote:  the number 9988 already tell you need to hold very long to huat ah.
so must be ready to hold long long ok.
china policy looks very clear already no 1 single dragon head for any trade. they want many smaller head. very sensible. like if you operate a coffeeshop with 5 stalls. only 1 stalls do very well they rest cmi. you after a while one will realised very difficult to tell the winning stall holder what to do. even if you own the shop.

Arguably correct LONG TERM STRATEGY to avoid 1 single dragon head. But slaying current dragon(s) abruptly is surely the stupidest route.

9988 becoming 7788. will it be 5566? 5354?

KWEB is now at all time low and BABA is also not far away from all time low..  What China has achieved in a decade completely destroyed by a moron..

[Image: 1653535728456-png.146901]

[Image: 1653535790038-png.146902]

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Later i go send email to ccp and jack ma (in my dreams) hoping for a greater skies. And hopefully can have a 8% or 8.8% dividend declared.

(26-05-2022, 11:17 AM)kokee Wrote:  supposed to be big 5 accounting firm in the world, probably 4 is more popular in HK.
tencent, alibaba, jindong & almost all big IT firms in china retrench & pay cut like crazy in china.
If good, they need to cut so deep?
when they unpeg HKD.

5.25 突發【 美國對香港動手!】美國不再認可香港會計師,Big Four一定搬總部,香港金融中心只能服侍大陸!

this news is a huge one but no one bother here.
If US dont recognized HK accounting & auditing firms anymore, even big 5 accounting company in HK, mean no more foreign company wil list in HK stock market anymore?
who will still trust all these company listed in HK? LOL LOL.

(26-05-2022, 11:21 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Arguably correct LONG TERM STRATEGY to avoid 1 single dragon head. But slaying current dragon(s) abruptly is surely the stupidest route.

that is the problem with their country. every efficient to operate as directed. little consideration for those affected.
same same every time. when they impose 1 child policy, to the current curb on covid-19 no travel outside home.
very effective at the cost of who? they no heed one. efficient and ok to their standard until one day when it back fire.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post