Bought pants from Shoppee, dye leak during washing

Pants is blue. One of my white t shirt come out of the wash also turn blue.

My question is this:

1. Can I soak the pants until all the dye leak to water and stop? ...take how long?

2. Can I ask shoppee for refund?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(31-12-2022, 10:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Pants is blue. One of my white t shirt come out of the wash also turn blue.

My question is this:

1. Can I soak the pants until all the dye leak to water and stop? ...take how long?

You don't know that you are not supposed to put white or light coloured clothing together with dark coloured clothing when you wash them in washing machine?

(31-12-2022, 10:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Pants is blue. One of my white t shirt come out of the wash also turn blue.

My question is this:

You never see the review before purchasing.
My advice is dump the pant away. Rotfl

Always have the habit to flip dark colour pants with inner side facing outside. They will greatly reduce  your light colour clothing changing to a new colour.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(31-12-2022, 10:19 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You don't know that you are not supposed to put white or light coloured clothing together with dark coloured clothing when you wash them in washing machine?

My mom does that buy I don't. Rarely got this type of thing happen.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Never mix dye clothes with plain clothes.

(31-12-2022, 10:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My mom does that buy I don't. Rarely got this type of thing happen.

Rarely, but it does happen!

You have to trust that your mother's experience is useful and valuable.  Big Grin

(31-12-2022, 10:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My mom does that buy I don't. Rarely got this type of thing happen.

Rarely my foot. It happens frequently.

Ah butt first time doing laundry?

How much is your pants? The dye might be cancerous..

Beware of imposter and trolls!

(31-12-2022, 11:12 AM)OutBreak Wrote:  How much is your pants? The dye might be cancerous..

$6

Red black and dark colors
Cheap stuffs like that

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

I soak it overnight and water turns blue.

[Image: 8Dry4er.png]

(31-12-2022, 12:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I soak it overnight and water turns blue.

[Image: 8Dry4er.png]

Need to soak several times till no colour runs out.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

My question is this:

Easier to dye your white t-shirt into black.

https://www.missmalini.com/2018/11/03/7-...shing-them

7 Ways You Can Prevent Your Clothes From Running Color When Washing Them

This simple way of fixing dye using salt and vinegar can work?

Later I try....
https://www.wikihow.com/Set-Dyed-Fabric

Safe the trouble. Use that pant only for dirty work. Prepare to throw away any time.

China style dyeing is like that one. Please be understanding.

(31-12-2022, 01:50 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  China style dyeing is like that one. Please be understanding.

Ya lor!

China style made in India!  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(31-12-2022, 11:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  $6

Can get pants at $6?

Always wash your white clothes first then using the same soapy water for the rest colored clothing. Unless you are very sure the colored clothing wont discolored quality.

Don’t wash. End of problem Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(31-12-2022, 05:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Don’t wash.  End of problem Big Grin

You got a good point here. Those $6 pants are meant to be disposed after used. Dunno why Ah Butt wash it then kpkb. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(31-12-2022, 11:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  $6

No wonder the color of the pants run................so cheap one....... Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

I checked shopee but din see any $6 pants?

(31-12-2022, 05:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I checked shopee but din see any $6 pants?

Because he bought from shoppee, not shopee  Big Grin

either you wash these clothing a few times to see if the loose dye is wash off .
else send to laundry who knows how to do it. they are expert in it.
if clothing too cheap type just throw it away. better then coloring your other expensive one.

(01-01-2023, 09:56 AM)sclim Wrote:  either you wash these clothing a few times to see if the loose dye is wash off .
else send to laundry who knows how to do it. they are expert in it.
if clothing too cheap type just throw it away. better then coloring your other expensive one.

Good suggestion........ Clapping