Boy, 3, dies after flu vax recommended by hospital, hospital denies death due to vax

https://mothership.sg/2023/09/3-year-old...r-vaccine/

Sorry for the lost but the parents made the decision.

[Image: Whats-App-Image-2023-08-25-at-13-44-51.jpg]

关我屁事

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2eCIIW_vjs

cheeby Singapore law
unusual death no autopsy?
cheeby Singapore law
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Before they left, out of the blue, the parents were asked if their son had taken an influenza vaccine and if they would like him to take one.

Mr S said:
"They said it would be good for him. We trusted them."

Hospital representative compared situation to "striking lottery"

They met up with a representative who vehemently denied that their son's death had anything to do with the vaccine.

The representative agreed that while there are reported cases of people dying after taking vaccines overseas, he claimed the vaccines were not determined to be the cause of death.

Mr S said:
"He explained that some people strike the lottery after their car meets with an accident, but that doesn't mean that the car accident was the cause of them striking the lottery.

While the hospital apologised for the representative's remarks in a subsequent correspondence, they denied that their vaccination policy had anything wrong.

Mr. S said he remembered his son suddenly coughed brown-coloured blood into the oxygen mask in the evening.

He remembered hearing his son's agonising moans.

He remembered seeing the light go out in his son's eyes.

The doctors put his son on life support after that night.

Mr S said:
"But deep down in my heart, I knew he was gone."

The official cause of death was listed as "other viral specific encephalitis".

cheeby world class  medic
got asthma still allowed vaccines at this young age

From September, families will be eligible to get up to 30 million won ($22,500) in condolence money if a family member dies within 90 days of having received the COVID-19 vaccine, even if the cause of death can not be identified in an autopsy. Since July 2022, 10 million won had been given if the death occurred within 42 days of having received the shot.

Families can now get up to 20 million won even if autopsies were not conducted.

Separately, families of those who died within three days of inoculation but had not been eligible for any government aid previously can now get at least 10 million won, while the amount could go up to 30 million won depending on the severity of the side effects.

https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20230906000655

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(15-09-2023, 12:24 PM)Obamao Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2023/09/3-year-old...r-vaccine/
When flu vaccine was first recommended, news came out some died after vaccinated.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Singapore getting worst without law anyone just apologise and settle the case

If this kid belong to the ultra rich what will happen?

[Image: photo-2023-05-21-03-35-24-1.jpg]

(15-09-2023, 03:49 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Singapore getting worst without law anyone just apologise and settle the case

what " every is fairly treated is a myth " ...even in SG seem like if " you are rich , influence " The other party will do investigation partly because you not just mega rich also Influence " usually like let say you are holding top post in GIC .

(15-09-2023, 12:26 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Sorry for the lost but the parents made the decision.

At some levels I agree to this. But medically trained need to explain the possible dangers to layman and not just brush it off before any procedure is carried out.

Parents should also do their own research and reading.

Rest in peace. 🙏

The hospital's response is very contradicting. First, it said the child is assessed to be well and suitable to receive the influenza vaccine. After taking the vaccine, the child died the next day due to influenza infection. So, is the child well or not well on the day he took the vaccine?

All my children had their vaccinations in the private clinic during their childhood. Before the vaccination, the paediatrician would check with us if my child was feeling unwell. If the child was not feeling well, he would tell us to bring the child back for the vaccination after he had recovered.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(15-09-2023, 12:26 PM)Obamao Wrote:  关我屁事

If you are so unhappy with Singapore, can you kindly return the pink NRIC and go back to Malaysia? Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(16-09-2023, 09:44 AM)Clyde Wrote:  The hospital's response is very contradicting. First, it said the child is assessed to be well and suitable to receive the influenza vaccine. After taking the vaccine, the child died the next day due to influenza infection. So, is the child well or not well on the day he took the vaccine?

All my children had their vaccinations in the private clinic during their childhood. Before the vaccination, the paediatrician would check with us if my child was feeling unwell. If the child was not feeling well, he would tell us to bring the child back for the vaccination after he had recovered.
The private hospital goes thru the right safety protocols. I doubt Govt hospital wil undertakes such a tedious process on careful assessments for children. Take things for granted and too complacent. Usual answer is just the cause of underlying illness.

Money will settle lah.🤔

(16-09-2023, 09:59 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Money will settle lah.🤔
But, money cannot bring back the life of this young boy. I understands how heartache the parents feels. My condolences to them. R.I.P boy.

(16-09-2023, 10:03 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  But, money cannot bring back the life of this young boy. I understands how heartache the parents feels. My condolences to them. R.I.P boy.
No being mean at this point in time but they have chosen to take things for granted by trusting blindly, for this, they can’t blame anyone but themselves.

pap deny deny deny
shamugam- we neither confirm or deny

ridout- - deny
tcj clh - deny until get caught

vaccine - deny...

(16-09-2023, 09:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you are so unhappy with Singapore, can you kindly return the pink NRIC and go back to Malaysia? Rolleyes

那关你屁事吗?

(15-09-2023, 12:26 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: Whats-App-Image-2023-08-25-at-13-44-51.jpg]

关我屁事

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle...igin-doll/

他娘的,真的是一个又 的 鸟。

(16-09-2023, 11:46 AM)Obamao Wrote:  那关你屁事吗?

当然呢!I am a proud Singaporean. If you are not happy here, let me know if you don't know which MRT station to get off for ICA...  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(16-09-2023, 10:03 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  But, money cannot bring back the life of this young boy. I understands how heartache the parents feels. My condolences to them. R.I.P boy.

If got heartache, like this get more heartache. crying