Breaking!! 19 year old claims Sinovac vaccine caused his hair to fall out

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...t.6645411/

Cham.. if this story is true, even china vaccine got problem

(22-11-2021, 02:42 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...t.6645411/

Many here prefer to be vaccinated with Sinovac, so if the vaccine has bad side effects, like the falling of hair, then it is time we need another vaccine which is safe for us..... crying

(22-11-2021, 02:42 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...t.6645411/

Dying u don't kaopeh. Hair drop good ma. Become white tiger nudie

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

The photo looks like the hair is shaved rather than fall out.

My hair once started falling alot until doctor said I had stage one male balding pattern.

I used a type of medicine and the hair grew back.

Hair loss nothing tk do with vaccine could be othe reasons.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

wahlao, soon there'll be a billion of botaks in china

Lucky only hair..not meat

(22-11-2021, 03:16 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Lucky only hair..not meat

Our hair is our crown of glory, without it will look like nude .... Laughing Rotfl

From hair i know you likely is rich or poor.

(22-11-2021, 03:23 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  From hair i know you likely is rich or poor.

How can you tell by looking at the hair on the head...? Clapping

(22-11-2021, 02:51 PM)debono Wrote:  Many here prefer to be vaccinated with Sinovac, so if the vaccine has bad side effects, like the falling of hair, then it is time we need another vaccine which is safe for us..... crying
Hair falling after Sinovac jab, I believed, is not a serious side effect. It wil be serious if it does hurts yr organs inside our body. I believed this is only temporary and they shd grow back again.

(22-11-2021, 03:25 PM)debono Wrote:  How can you tell by looking at the hair on the head...? Clapping

U can take pic show me or describe to me..roughly i can tell

There is no vaccine without problem.. You just need to assess the known risk and make a sound discussion, using our so called few years of university education to guide us..

For some who valued their hair more than the known effects from other vaccines, maybe they would rather to have those known effects, rather than hair loss.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(22-11-2021, 03:33 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  U can take pic show me or describe to me..roughly i can tell
I guessed you are gifted to be a fortune teller.

(22-11-2021, 03:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I guessed you are gifted to be a fortune teller.

I wonder how he can tell a fortune by just looking at one's hair....? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Only bottom hair fall out lah

(22-11-2021, 03:38 PM)debono Wrote:  I wonder how he can tell a fortune by just looking at one's hair....? Thinking

worry too much causing hair to drop, and no time to go for treatments

(22-11-2021, 04:27 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Only bottom hair fall out lah

In that case nobody can tell is there are no hairs underneath, cos it is constantly hidden inside a trouser... Laughing Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(22-11-2021, 03:33 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  U can take pic show me or describe to me..roughly i can tell

if hair like tharman
top botak , shiny
then the hair wrap arounf the ears and behind
means rich..lol

(22-11-2021, 03:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My hair once started falling alot until doctor said I had stage one male balding pattern.

your hair drop because you think too much.

relax, they will grow back, don't have to do anything.

or if you strongly believe that certain medicine can help, take it a few week then the hair will grow back.

(22-11-2021, 03:38 PM)debono Wrote:  I wonder how he can tell a fortune by just looking at one's hair....? Thinking
It wud be a blessing when there are no hairs and no grey hairs wil be spotted.

(22-11-2021, 03:34 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  There is no vaccine without problem.. You just need to assess the known risk and make a sound discussion, using our so called few years of university education to guide us..

For some who valued their hair more than the known effects from other vaccines, maybe they would rather to have those known effects, rather than hair loss.

I guess natural immunity is still the best

(22-11-2021, 03:21 PM):laughingdebono Wrote:  Our hair is our crown of glory, without it will look like nude .... Laughing Rotfl

Some women prefers bald men. Says it makes the males more sexy. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

(22-11-2021, 03:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  wahlao, soon there'll be a billion of botaks in china

lol

(22-11-2021, 06:10 PM)surfer Wrote:  Some women prefers bald men. Says it makes the males more sexy. Laughing

I heard of this too, it makes the man more virile... Laughing

can stroke both upper and lower head is it?

Bald means can save $$$ on hairdo. Rotfl

Bald also means rich.
十个光头九个富。

Bald is smart.
聪明绝顶。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(22-11-2021, 03:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My hair once started falling alot until doctor said I had stage one male balding pattern.

What medicine? Minoxidil or finasteride?

heard of rubbing guava leaves, curry leaves and mulberry leaves can help hair growth. has anyone tried?

https://www.hsa.gov.sg/COVID19-vaccines-safety-updates

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin