SPH cheating saga: boss wanted to keep the whole thing silent!!!!

According to the whistleblower, the town hall meeting was held some days after several executives were “taken to task or left the company after an internal review”, and was hosted by the CEO of SPH Media Trust, Ms Teo Lay Lim.

No specific date was given by the whistleblower, and neither did SPH Media on when actions were taken against the executives.

In it, she informed the members who attended of the actions taken by the company and asked them to “let the matter rest at that” — referring to the departure of the executives.

The CEO was said to be concerned about the matter coming to the attention of the Ministry of Communications and Information and being debated and questioned in the Singapore Parliament.

It was highlighted that the town hall meeting was not attended by all members of the company but only staff from the marketing, advertising and circulation departments.

The whistleblower suggests this implies that the CEO and the top management did not want the entire staff strength to know about this matter.

More at https://tinyurl.com/mw56sd32

not unexpected lor

Boss = Kwah ex Minister

I think CEOs in Stat Boards/ GLCs

may all have this problem

because must die die drive numbers to prove to shareholders

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(21-01-2023, 05:11 PM)Ola Wrote:  I think CEOs in Stat Boards/ GLCs

may all have this problem

because must die die drive numbers to prove to shareholders

But that is akin to cheating.................. Laughing

That teo lay kim seriously look like a male BBFA leh
[+] 1 user Likes Reddishday's post

SPH is the national publication. Their readership is almost guaranteed by locals.

How they run it to the ground is anyones guess.
[+] 1 user Likes toothpick's post

(21-01-2023, 06:30 PM)toothpick Wrote:  SPH is the national publication. Their readership is almost guaranteed by locals.

Yes, being a monopoly in the print business makes it hard to understand why it is run to the ground..... Clapping

(21-01-2023, 06:30 PM)toothpick Wrote:  SPH is the national publication. Their readership is almost guaranteed by locals.

You know you suck at propaganda when even your target audience doesn't buy your bullshit.

(21-01-2023, 03:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Boss = Kwah ex Minister

You mean khaw?

Penang cow so far still very quiet ah ....

(24-01-2023, 05:56 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  Penang cow so far still very quiet ah ....

Everyone started stepping down leaving no one to answer for cheating

You forget about the umbrage clown.  Everything he touches will turn to dust Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

mr umbrage should be arrested for fraud

This is Singapore it is not unexpected as we do not have investigative journalists that will report a d questions such happenings.

Imagine if such things happen in Taiwan or S. Korea

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-01-2023, 06:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is Singapore it is not unexpected as we do not have investigative journalists that will report a d questions such happenings.

Imagine if such things happen in Taiwan or S. Korea

yes got 

only investigate and investigate quickly with COP when WP raeesah khan lied in parliament

PAP lied and cheats and steals investigative journalists becomes...............

[Image: 81Fcvhv9o-L._AC_SX679_.jpg]

Umbrage Ng was too busy trying to sell his company to Keppel. Didn't know and didn't care.

Continue to whistle blow loh.. If what is said is the truth, no scared govt charge you for spreading false rumor..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(21-01-2023, 06:37 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  You know you suck at propaganda when even your target audience doesn't buy your bullshit.

SPH makes propaganda meh ? ...i thought ST is one of their best selling daily comic relief ! Big Grin

Guess she inherited the problem and doesn't want to be accountable for it. In same way it is also not fair to her? Well... Maybe she opened a can of worms and wasn't fast enough to close it before it leaks out...