Last min a lot Spam Pineapple on Mainstream PE post

Smile

really PAP supporters are spamming king.

(30-08-2023, 11:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile

really PAP supporters are spamming king.

Are they also paid 50cts? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-08-2023, 11:46 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Are they also paid 50cts? Thinking

is RC people and Tharman supporters rah

I reply them tell them go wear pineapple t shirt to vote hehe indirectly is TROLL Them as ELD got stated cannot wear any logo etc go Vote orelse you cannot vote while there.

Can eat pineapple at polling stn not?

(30-08-2023, 11:55 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Can eat pineapple at polling stn not?

CANNOT , but " as usual got Double standard "

Since ELD claim cannot wear any t shirt with that candidate logo while go vote.

12.00 am already
But this site still working haha

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

Remember this important logic ....always

1. The role of PE is created to provide a check and balance on the govt of the day.

2. To circumvent this the ruling party will try to insert it's own member to reduce the check and balance on itself.

3. Each PE, PAP member resigns to become the Elected President. Previously was Halimah, this time Tharman.

4. Voting for the PAP candidate, defeats the purpose of having an elected President as it reduces the check and balance on the PAP govt.

5! This is not a pro PAP or anti PAP view but a pro Singapore view. Because it is not good for Singapore if check and balance safeguarda are reduced in Singapore.

6. We cannot let it continue as it undermines the effectiveness of the elected president.

7. The last election we could not do anything as no other person was qualified to run.

8. This time, it is your responsibility to vote wisely.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.