Breaking : Police reveals identity of scam couple...

One thing I  don't understand is why police let them go after catching them.

The amount they cheated is so big obviously they will try to flee for sure.

[Image: r2GNSgE.jpg]

SINGAPORE - The police have revealed the identities of a couple who allegedly failed to deliver luxury goods worth about $32 million to customers and are appealing for information on their whereabouts.

The police said on Wednesday night (July 20) that the couple are a 26-year-old Singaporean man, Pi Jiapeng, and a 27-year-old Thai woman, Pansuk Siriwipa.

They fled the country on July 4 in the container compartment of a lorry, authorities said on Wednesday.

Warrants of arrest and Interpol red notices have been issued against them.

The police are also investigating allegations of cheating involving Tradenation and Tradeluxury, two companies associated with the couple.

An ICA spokesman said on Wednesday afternoon that a 40-year-old Malaysian, Mohamed Alias, had helped the couple leave Singapore illegally.

The spokesman said the man allegedly hid the woman and her husband in a lorry’s container compartment. His case has been adjourned to Friday.

ICA said it takes a serious view of attempts to enter or depart Singapore illegally and is working closely with the relevant authorities on this case.

The police arrested Pi on June 27 for his suspected involvement in cheating offences. His passport was impounded and he was released on bail the next day, pending the completion of investigations.

His wife, Siriwipa, was also assisting the police with investigations and surrendered her passport to the police on June 30. The couple subsequently became uncontactable, said the police.

At least 180 reports have been lodged since June against the couple. Their victims claimed they had made advance payments for luxury watches or luxury bags to the couple, who failed to deliver them.

The police said it is working closely with foreign law enforcement counterparts to trace the couple and the criminal proceeds.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

these photo must be OLD is seem taken from their ID etc

This is a big sum.

The guy is new sinkie? Very talented to scam so much money using such a simple ruse.

Singapore where got surname

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(21-07-2022, 09:25 AM)Ola Wrote:  Singapore where got surname

Pikachu bro

(20-07-2022, 11:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  One thing I  don't understand is why police let them go after catching them.

No one understands except the police themselves

(20-07-2022, 11:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  One thing I  don't understand is why police let them go after catching them.

SINGAPORE - The police have revealed the identities of a couple who allegedly failed to deliver luxury goods worth about $32 million to customers and are appealing for information on their whereabouts.

The police said on Wednesday night (July 20) that the couple are a 26-year-old Singaporean man, Pi Jiapeng, and a 27-year-old Thai woman, Pansuk Siriwipa.

They fled the country on July 4 in the container compartment of a lorry, authorities said on Wednesday.

The police are also investigating allegations of cheating involving Tradenation and Tradeluxury, two companies associated with the couple.

An ICA spokesman said on Wednesday afternoon that a 40-year-old Malaysian, Mohamed Alias, had helped the couple leave Singapore illegally.

The spokesman said the man allegedly hid the woman and her husband in a lorry’s container compartment. His case has been adjourned to Friday.

ICA said it takes a serious view of attempts to enter or depart Singapore illegally and is working closely with the relevant authorities on this case.

The police arrested Pi on June 27 for his suspected involvement in cheating offences. His passport was impounded and he was released on bail the next day, pending the completion of investigations.

His wife, Siriwipa, was also assisting the police with investigations and surrendered her passport to the police on June 30. The couple subsequently became uncontactable, said the police.

At least 180 reports have been lodged since June against the couple. Their victims claimed they had made advance payments for luxury watches or luxury bags to the couple, who failed to deliver them.

The police said it is working closely with foreign law enforcement counterparts to trace the couple and the criminal proceeds.

One look at their faces, you know you cannot trust them types...serve the victims right.

Don’t expect Shame to help them, he can’t even prevent the culprits from escaping. Actually this large amount, straightaway you know yo can’t let them go on bail. All they need is to pay people one million to help them escape...who won’t want to take the money? How come Shame so stupid don’t know?

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

An ex-shoes salesman

https://mothership.sg/2022/07/singapore-...e-details/

$32m scam amount no brainer the scammers sure a flight risk. Somebody's head should roll for this.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-07-2022, 11:44 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  $32m scam amount no brainer the scammers sure a flight risk.  Somebody's head should roll for this.

Shame should take parang and ownself chop ownself head!

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

Maybe they want to catch a bigger fish lah!

https://www.facebook.com/ngam.tyngam

This one?

The poster: There are always 3 sides to a story. Your side, the other side and the truth.

Need to understand the thinking of the person in black.

No way a true blue born local has such great minds to scam the rich and famous because we are so tuned to the ruling papayas' mind set of being honest, good behave work work work till retirement and have a happy life. Some how this has backfired and under the new leaders they quickly let in all sorts of foreigners to make this place a real scam city.

Yea our country very good for con artist and scammer

heard they operated from a shop in a condo behind tanjong paga plaza

PAP MUST PAY 32MILLION FOR THE VICTIM
CLEARLY THEIR SYSTEM FAIL...LOL

ARRESTED STILL CAN RUN ROAD

MAYBE THE SGPOREAN PI IS A NEW SHITIZEN
REAL SGPOREAN WHERE GOT SO CLEVER...CAN TAKE PPLE MONETY
AND RUN ROAD

(21-07-2022, 11:44 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  $32m scam amount no brainer the scammers sure a flight risk.  Somebody's head should roll for this.

AS LIKE B4 NO HEAD WILL BE ROLL ,JUST WARNING N NO BONUS NO PROMOTION FOR THIS YR
I JUST FOLLOW THE BK EVERYTHING IS CRYSTAL CLEAR NO HIDDEN AGENDA

Just curious what is bail amount and who provided the bail for such a huge scam amount?

Latest Photo release

[Image: VAG7Y8L.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I'm now only curious how the couple intends to escape Malaysia. It has a repatriate agreement with us and I'm sure they don't want to stay there.

Better come back surrender.If any thais recognise their faces on the street, no need to report to police, just kidnap them and extort money.