Breaking: The Pandemic: Where Do We Go From Here?

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonjuan/po...9774699633

[Image: C4.png]

[Image: C3.jpg]

I think he is going to get at least a warning for this. Kind of like shaping his tea place as a place for political discussion. His landlord might actually has to stop him from using the place for other activities and gathering etc instead of running the tea place per box manner...

(07-10-2021, 01:00 AM)Sticw Wrote:  I think he is going to get at least a warning for this. Kind of like shaping his tea place as a place for political discussion. His landlord might actually has to stop him from using the place for other activities and gathering etc instead of running the tea place per box manner...

It's a pandemic discussion...rather than a political one.
Anyway, if country's citizens become fearful of their business because they engage in politics,  it says alot about how the country is governed.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(07-10-2021, 01:00 AM)Sticw Wrote:  I think he is going to get at least a warning for this. Kind of like shaping his tea place as a place for political discussion. His landlord might actually has to stop him from using the place for other activities and gathering etc instead of running the tea place per box manner...
前怕狼,後怕虎

人怎麼活下去

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung