Breaking news liao! George Goh ‘s application rejected! TKL is oppo’s main hopeful

Kosong shd aso step aside, so ah lian can hv a gd fight

I think Pinky and LW probably calculated theres an outside chance TKL may win
That why out of the blue, both came out to talk about the RESERVES
They never talk on such sacred thing befor
Cannot be such coincidence

https://www.pmo.gov.sg/Newsroom/PM-Lee-H...d-Aug-2023

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

gg : hey pec! why u disqualify me?
pec : because u everyday halleluyah.
gg : why?
pec : because as sg president, u cant only sing church song must sing temple song n mosque song also! u cant right?

TKL surely better than the outgoing Milo Macik...
If she can ...who can't???

(18-08-2023, 12:16 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  All the oppie votes will go towards TKL since George Goh has been eliminated.

But the estab is banking on the fact that pro govt voters number around 60% Big Grin

Maybe the vote splitter Kok Song song gao julong will take away Tharman's votes instead Laughing

Haha, that’s what I think so too  Laughing
Maybe on nomination day, his wife will hold a press conference 
And said Ah Cock cannot stand, I mean, cannot stand up
Because kenna covid

[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

(18-08-2023, 12:15 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  TKL is one smart dude Big Grin

Got 高人指点lah.
装成一副君子模样。 Rotfl
大义凛然。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

he spent 40 billion on covid -

If Hawkerlimah can, Ah Lian can!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fylqeIDHQs

(18-08-2023, 12:24 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Haha, that’s what I think so too  Laughing
Maybe on nomination day, his wife will hold a press conference 
And said Ah Cock cannot stand, I mean, cannot stand up
Because kenna covid

I will not vote Kok Song song gao julong.  That he is piaking a meimei  who can be his daughter totally repulses me.  The estab must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel to find an alternative against having a walkover again.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like p1acebo's post

(18-08-2023, 12:36 PM)Blin Wrote:  He may not qualify  .NTUC is not a corporation.TH also. Correct me ?.

Hello... news out already lah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-08-2023, 12:37 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hello... news out already lah Big Grin

Haha...LOL

(18-08-2023, 12:37 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hello... news out already lah Big Grin

Sorry I just wake up my idea . Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

(18-08-2023, 12:09 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  I already said, as per market rumors, it could be George Yeo
Won’t show face because he’s used as a “reserve “
In case Tambi die of heart attack or “accident” on nomination day!
The dirty PAPigs calculated all moves
They will stop any other candidate getting in by accident

Actually I think ish the ITE uncle teacher and that hard to pronounce seow kia who wanted to be commander in chief of SAF

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(18-08-2023, 12:36 PM)Blin Wrote:  He may not qualify  .NTUC is not a corporation.TH also. Correct me ?.

You not reading the news
He’s already qualified la
When the PAPigs shifted the goalpost after last election PE of the four Tans
By increasing the market cap of a company from $100 million to $500 millions
They didn’t expect Ah Lian to try again because he lost his deposit 
So maybe next time , they going to change the rules again
Like the applicant must be a top man in a listed company of 1 billion market cap!

[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

(18-08-2023, 12:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  As expected.  George Goh is a very strong contender, so therefore ruled ineligible Big Grin

F*ing Piak And Piak plays dirty again.
GG was the ONLY and strongest THREAT
TKL probably submitted his application becos he foresaw that Piak And Piak will make this move.
TKL is a much weaker candidate than GG
Probably more gentlemanly and EFFICIENT now if GG throws his Support behind TKL
[+] 3 users Like Truebluesg's post

All 3 qualified because they worked in gov related entities!
LOL what does this tell you about the criteria? RIDICULOUS!

(18-08-2023, 12:44 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  F*ing Piak And Piak plays dirty again.
GG was the ONLY and strongest THREAT
TKL probably submitted his application becos he foresaw that Piak And Piak will make this move.
TKL is a much weaker candidate than GG
Probably more gentlemanly and EFFICIENT now if GG throws his Support behind TKL

Tiagong George Goh sibei arrogant? Big Grin

(18-08-2023, 12:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  As expected.  George Goh is a very strong contender, so therefore ruled ineligible Big Grin

You were right, bro
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(18-08-2023, 12:45 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Tiagong George Goh sibei arrogant? Big Grin

After 6 years of arduous preparation and full of confidence, now all gone into the drain.

Must be feeling very frustrated ,kek sim and pek chek.
Can appeal ??? Lol
[+] 2 users Like hansamu's post

GG is popular and could beat Tharman. So they put out all stops and succeeded. They may think TKL is less of a threat. Nevertheless in the coming days, expect negative news put out about him. Just ignore and vote him for change.

(18-08-2023, 12:45 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Tiagong George Goh sibei arrogant? Big Grin

Think TKL may have some inklings that GG may not qualify....that's why he said don't have to be so "arrogant " ???
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

TKL got people inside ELD?

From the comparison excel sheet I created 

You noticed in turn of age GG is youngest among all. Like a white not supported by the opposition nor the ruling party. 
His SM marketing is very good. And not endorse by anyone. A threat to someone. Took time to plan , decide and act on it.

Where else NKS supported by GY and endorse by dowager.
SM marketing is up to the standard but popularity is not there due to his young wife 第二春

In turn of TKL only opposition party support. Poor SM marketing unwilling to spent more. Plus linking up with Lim Tean ( hot temple person) might turn off some voter.

As Tharman support by pap supporter and popularity higher among NSK and TKL. Plus he was a ex pap minister. And got NTUC support and some government agency support. Among NKS and TKL his popularity is the highest among them.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(18-08-2023, 12:53 PM)Instinct Wrote:  GG is popular and could beat Tharman. So they put out all stops and succeeded. They may think TKL is less of a threat. Nevertheless in the coming days, expect negative news put out about him. Just ignore and vote him for change.

That’s what I think so too
Maybe in the coming days, “someone” will spill some beans
Why TKL was “released” or “relieved” of his NTUC ‘s job

[+] 2 users Like Bluebull's post

(18-08-2023, 12:50 PM)hansamu Wrote:  After 6 years of arduous preparation and full of confidence, now all gone into the drain.

Must be feeling very frustrated ,kek sim and pek chek.
Can appeal ??? Lol

Kick out the most dangerous contender.  And then throw in a vote splitter with a >30yr age gap girlfriend. Tsk Tsk

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Wa, got support....

https://www.ricemedia.co/tan-kin-lian-wi...ook-posts/

(18-08-2023, 01:17 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Wa, got support....

https://www.ricemedia.co/tan-kin-lian-wi...ook-posts/
What if he is rejected how what this rice media write about?

(18-08-2023, 01:09 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Kick out the most dangerous contender.  And then throw in a vote splitter with a >30yr age gap girlfriend. Tsk Tsk

Not to mention throw in a less popular candidate.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Wow, he explained why he left NTUC INCOME
This might win him a lot of votes

Mr Tan was the CEO of NTUC Income for 30 years until 2007. After leaving the insurer, he started a computer software business and travelled regularly to provide insurance consultancy in Indonesia.

In a blog post on Jul 30, he claimed NTUC Income’s assets had increased by 600 times under his leadership – from S$28 million (US$20.8 million) to S$17 billion.

NTUC Income’s net assets were valued at around S$1.17 billion in its annual report for the financial year ending Dec 31, 2006, which was Mr Tan’s last full year as its CEO.

Explaining why he left NTUC Income, Mr Tan previously said that he disagreed with a few members of the board on the issue of privatising NTUC Income and had “fought so hard” for it to remain a cooperative.

When the board decided to search for a new CEO, Mr Tan said he accepted that decision “as it was best for NTUC Income to search for a new direction for the future”.

NTUC Income is now a corporate entity after its insurance business and assets were transferred to a new company called Income Insurance Ltd in 2022.

“I enjoyed working in Income because it was a cooperative society,” Mr Tan said in his post on Jul 30.

“Most of the profits that it made were plowed back to give higher bonuses to its policyholders. They did not go to pay big dividends to shareholders or to pay high salaries of the board and top management.

“I also (ran) Income frugally and kept the operating expenses low. This helped to keep the premiums low, so that the policyholders paid less."

[+] 2 users Like Bluebull's post

In the end, expected Ah Neh President.

Game over, lets move on...
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

No reasons given for GG’s rejection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFzSTj25a9E&t=168s