Will you or will you not support Schooling & Lim going to jail for 12 months?

Will you or will you not support Schooling & Lim going to jail for 12 months?

You be the judge.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

They must suffer like those who have suffered taking ganja.
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

From past records, 2 Singaporean exchanged students detected smoking marijuana in Australia upon arrival were jailed for 12 months.

Based on rule of law, should the same punishment be applied W/O exception..
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

Both Schooling and Lim had crossed the Red line
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(06-09-2022, 01:40 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Will you or will you not support Schooling & Lim going to jail for 12 months?

You be the judge.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up  Thumbs_up

(06-09-2022, 01:43 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
From past records, 2 Singaporean exchanged students detected smoking marijuana in Australia upon arrival were jailed for 12 months.

Based on rule of law, should the same punishment be applied W/O exception..
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

everyone also must face the law , no exception. if these were to happen to anyone out there, will we also like them ,get gov support and avoid punishment cos if they can escaped punishment so can we too.

Going to jail in SG is just like getting a flu.

There are enough rules and regulations to jail everyone for a week, if they want to.

I am more interested in the truth!

Are they guilty or not guilty?

If they are guilty, they should be punished according to the law.

If they are not guilty, there should be no punishment at all!

(06-09-2022, 03:38 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Going to jail in SG is just like getting a flu.

There are enough rules and regulations to jail everyone for a week, if they want to.

Singapore's good reputation is caught between a rock and a hard surface.

Just don't understand why eat drugs but not selling can get punishment?...just like when we buy food to eat but not steal also can go jail ?

(07-09-2022, 05:38 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Just don't understand why eat drugs but not selling can get punishment?...just like when we buy food to eat but not steal also can go jail ?

This is not the first case, the law clearly stipulated like in all previous convicted offenders, both Schooling and Lim have to go to jail for at least 12 months .

No excuses

(07-09-2022, 06:43 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
This is not the first case, the law clearly stipulated like in all previous convicted offenders, both Schooling and Lim have to go to jail for at least 12 months .

No excuses

U should go in with them too.

Smile

Sarpot or not? I just can't be bordered. I just know that they did not harm me in anyway.

(07-09-2022, 07:48 AM)Niubee Wrote:  U should go in with them too.

To test their blood any trace of marijuana is it?

It is the judge's job to give them the sentence they deserved, without factoring in who they are.

Once kena sentenced, can ask our president to pardon them.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

when i was in the US, was given a hash gummies

its has no smell and looks like any gummies.. i would have mistaken it for any sweet gummies

the thing is ..i wasnt interested in having junk food until my US friend told me what it was

its not expensive either ..but it did knock out a european friend of mine

I was told people took it like nothing , i avoid it at all cost ..dont want to end up in jail when i return

this remind me of a irish coffee, was offered by a English friend, i though it was coffee, next thing I felt tired and went to bed

it was warm and nice during chirstmas winter

PAP support no jail.

(06-09-2022, 01:40 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Will you or will you not support Schooling & Lim going to jail for 12 months?

You be the judge.

Do not judge lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(07-09-2022, 09:50 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  PAP support no jail.

So many smoking marijuana inside Changi

Jail the one who said marijuana is bad.

Westminster system rotten

Justice is quite unjust in sinkingport.
NUS peeping tom student given no punishment because he has a "good future"
Changi airport chairman given an "explanation" by MOM when caught in flouting the law using the maid illegally.
Now exchange students ( found guilty of drug use ) go to jail ( 12 months ), star athletes given ministars' "support"
really some ppl are really more equal than others.

(07-09-2022, 10:08 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  Justice is quite unjust in sinkingport.
NUS peeping tom student given no punishment because he has a "good future"
Changi airport chairman given an "explanation" by MOM when caught in flouting the law using the maid illegally.
Now exchange students ( found guilty of drug use ) go to jail ( 12 months ), star athletes given ministars' "support"
really some ppl are really more equal than others.

No one got the balls to stand up firmly

They confessed so likely probation. At the same time do community service … problem solved

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(07-09-2022, 10:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  They confessed so likely probation. At the same time do community service … problem solved

These national swimmers competing overseas are monitored closely and tested regularly by their team doctors or physicians...

How come they were not detected overseas then until now?

You be the judge.

I support them going to prison but not support 12 months too short lah! 12 years better lah!

(08-09-2022, 05:54 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I support them going to prison but not support 12 months too short lah! 12 years better lah!

Coaching inmates to be world's champion swimmers