Modi lost his bet on Afghanistan!

Watch: Taliban terrorists inside India-built Parliament in Afghanistan's Kabul
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

阿富汗驻印度使节爆出逃亡总统加尼大料,令人发指!!!!他本人去向成谜但是却发脸书称将来特定时间带着计划“继续为阿富汗服务”,听起来让人毛骨悚然

Mouldy must be bery worried. Talibaba and Paki are all Muslim and both are india variant CECA neighbours

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

https://indianexpress.com/article/explai...t-7406795/

The Taliban's possible triumph threatens not just India's diplomatic stakes in Afghanistan, but also 20 years and $3 billion worth of Indian investment in various projects — dams, roads, trade infrastructure.

Indian projects in Afghanistan:

External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar had in the Afghanistan conference in Geneva in November 2020 stated that no part of Afghanistan has been left untouched by more than 400 projects that India had undertaken across all the provinces of the country. However, now with the Taliban insurgency, the fate of these projects seems bleak.

https://www.republicworld.com/india-news...-more.html

Modi said putting 200,000 Indian army talk only hiaz

(17-08-2021, 05:28 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

阿富汗驻印度使节爆出逃亡总统加尼大料,令人发指!!!!他本人去向成谜但是却发脸书称将来特定时间带着计划“继续为阿富汗服务”,听起来让人毛骨悚然

His sons laughing all the way to uk banks.

Mouldy getting more mouldy each day...n his immediate worry is the disputed kashmir area jointly occupied by hindu n mooslim fanatics

Taliban makan India investment, India makan Singapore investment, who's investment can Singapore makan?? Maybe Sinkie..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(17-08-2021, 08:54 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Taliban makan India investment, India makan Singapore investment, who's investment can Singapore makan?? Maybe Sinkie..

How can our CEOs let India makan it's investments...

Looks like Modi will be having the Taliban as neighbour shortly. More shxts will fly in Kashmir which will give him nightmares. 

Wonder whether he can still kaypoh to find trouble with China by joining and patrolling the South China Sea. ........ Rotfl

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-08-2021, 07:06 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Modi said putting 200,000 Indian army talk only hiaz
Walauheh ..... until now you still believe those india variant CECA words  Alien

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Watch: Taliban speaks on India on Pak news channel; wants Delhi to complete infra projects

Based on experience from our neighbour, new govt come up, will ask to renegotiate the deal.. If you already build halfway, no choice but to give in to the new govt, give some sweets to make the deal go thru..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

[Image: D2812-A36-662-F-46-A8-BF39-F137726-C9071.jpg]