Bro FA.....

Did you found any body scrub in your Unker bathroom other than bar soap ? Boy scrub help to clean the body well....esp your back Clapping

[Image: 31iC3jqzA8L._AC_.jpg]

Smile

(23-01-2022, 11:39 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Did you found any body scrub in your Unker bathroom other than bar soap ? Boy scrub help to clean the body well....esp your back Clapping

My uncle use those " cloth type one to scrub " not this.

(23-01-2022, 11:42 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My uncle use those " cloth type one to scrub " not this.

Wa, jap AV sia Laughing

(23-01-2022, 11:39 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Did you found any body scrub in your Unker bathroom other than bar soap ? Boy scrub help to clean the body well....esp your back Clapping

Believe your end of statement ....esp your back**** is incomplete. Rotfl

I got this bush. Recommended by Fit for Life ambassador for dry brushing the body. It really works and have many healing effects. You can go youtube and search for dry brushing body for techniques..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(23-01-2022, 11:39 AM)kNiubee Wrote:  Did you found any body scrub in your Unker bathroom other than bar soap ? Boy scrub help to clean the body well....esp your back Clapping

u again spend all day thinking about FA and uncle  Thinking

Use this to rub the toilets lah....the inner "S" neck.

(23-01-2022, 12:54 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Use this to rub the toilets lah....the inner "S" neck.

This brush for back one rah, that one use for toilet is different design, the top is bend so can scrub the toilet " s " neck area easily.

Another way lend against the wall and turn the body up and down that way can ease the itchy.

(23-01-2022, 12:50 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  u again spend all day thinking about FA and uncle  Thinking

I always think of u too. Asshole. Laughing

Smile

(23-01-2022, 01:58 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I always think of u too. Asshole. Laughing

if u think a lot about assholes in general…i think u have the same passion as FA and uncle Sleepy

(23-01-2022, 02:11 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  if u think a lot about assholes in general…i think u have the same passion as FA and uncle Sleepy

Admit it. U are... Rotfl

Smile

Use durian husk  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

jialat
our mind is poison by FA