Bro WDYT, can use narrow neck vase to grow Money Plant?

[Image: Zcnu7E3.png]

Similar to this vase? Will the Noney Plant die because of the neck so narrow that oxygen cannot be replaced in the water?

I have a few of such vases so if can use, I dont have to buy

Thinking

Very easy, use it to shaft it up his arse.

[Image: Screenshot-20220317-130412-Chrome.jpg]

bottles can be used. transparent ones can help determine when to add water, conditions of roots and check for mosquitos
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(17-03-2022, 01:02 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Very easy, use it to shaft it up his arse.

why low ses bbfa like to shaft everything into your arse? no rich uncle to help you dig?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(17-03-2022, 01:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  why low ses bbfa like to shaft everything into your arse? no rich uncle to help you dig?

Good doggie.

[Image: panda-dogs.jpg]

(17-03-2022, 01:16 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Good doggie.

[Image: 20210707-182744.jpg]

hello waffug, dun mess up ppl's thread ok

(17-03-2022, 01:07 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220317-130412-Chrome.jpg]

bottles can be used. transparent ones can help determine when to add water, conditions of roots and check for mosquitos

Ok tks!!

Can spray Citronella into the water to stop mosquito breeding? Or spray onto the Money Plants

What about sprinkling some baking soda into the water leh, will kill the plant?

(17-03-2022, 01:02 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Very easy, use it to shaft it up his arse.

Why you like to kajiao kajiao my Money Plant thread ah??

very diluted baking soda is gd for plants, reduces acidity and kill fungus. but too much sodium can kill them.

Citronella is gd. alternative is diluted rice vinegar. start with very low concentration, say 1 of part water to 50 parts of veniger

(17-03-2022, 01:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  very diluted baking soda is gd for plants, reduces acidity and kill fungus. but too much sodium can kill them.

Citronella is gd. alternative is diluted rice vinegar. start with very low concentration, say 1 of part water to 50 parts of veniger

Ok got it!! 

Very diluted Baking Soda

OR

50:1 
water:vinegar

I hv a gallon of Citrollena so hv to use it before it expires.... Big Grin

anything new to the plants must be very diluted to begin with. then slowly adjust the concentration

(17-03-2022, 01:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  anything new to the plants must be very diluted to begin with. then slowly adjust the concentration

Yes, yes, i must remember that, always overdose on things   Laughing