Brother Debono Has Been Missing for A Year, What Happened to Him?

[Image: IMG-0171.png]

[Image: IMG-0172.jpg]

(10-05-2024, 05:50 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0171.png]

MIA liao lah! Big Grin Maybe in other nick lah!

(10-05-2024, 06:05 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  MIA liao lah! Big Grin Maybe in other nick lah!

Dunt think so…he was in hospital after having Covid

(10-05-2024, 06:08 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Dunt think so…he was in hospital after having Covid

You think he ... already meh? Thinking

(10-05-2024, 06:12 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You think he ... already meh? Thinking

He is in heaven already…😇

Si liao

actually debono never came
the debono that came back wasnt really him
the original debono was a good christian
the second was not

(10-05-2024, 06:39 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  actually debono never came
the second was not

Huh you mean another imposter who used his nick?  crying

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

One road good walk bro Debono

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

He could be smiling sweetly down at us from Heaven Smile

stuka76 and his nemesis stuka76_daddy also MIA.  The latter was a highly qualified taxi driver.

Sharkula also missing.

Talking Rabbit also missing.  The guy with the cute hamster avatar also missing.

Why so many go heaven already? (Or hell) Crying

Gao tanki liao

Last known waiting for the 4th Dose of the effective mRNA vaccine which was also promoted by Lion King-DCS also went missing.

(10-05-2024, 06:39 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  actually debono never came
the second was not

Got good christians meh? I thought all are bad.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

No news is good news.

This is life cycle, nobody can avoid.
But our DNA has decoded, human being can live a maximum life cycle of 200 years old.
It is scary sia.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

IAM IMMORTAL

(10-05-2024, 09:17 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  IAM IMMORTAL

Big Grin.............i think people went missing becoz not enough new members so sian liao lah

Rest in Peace....

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon debono.

May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Like the seed buried in the ground, you have produced the harvest of eternal life for us; make us always dead to sin and alive to God.

Amen  Angel

(10-05-2024, 09:52 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon debono.

May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Like the seed buried in the ground, you have produced the harvest of eternal life for us; make us always dead to sin and alive to God.

Amen  Angel

Is this for real?

TS monitoring every Sgtalk user ?

(10-05-2024, 07:59 AM)theold Wrote:  Last known waiting for the 4th Dose of the effective mRNA vaccine which was also promoted by Lion King-DCS also went missing.

A friend of mine took the 4th shot and left Earth not long thereafter... Died in his sleep likely heart attack...

(10-05-2024, 07:59 AM)theold Wrote:  Last known waiting for the 4th Dose of the effective mRNA vaccine which was also promoted by Lion King-DCS also went missing.
Cannot be due to mRNA vax! Tongue

Must not be must not be... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(10-05-2024, 08:05 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Got good christians meh? I thought all are bad.    Rolleyes

got
good christian will obey the bible strictly, wont scold pple in forums, always seem good natured,,,
go to church like their life mission

bad christain is those want to benefit from the 'savior' system...that means continue to good bad thing ,,,say ffuck ffuck ffuck at the drop of a hat, dont mind takuing from others, will scold anyone online, secretly hiding in toilet to smoke and hope god cannot see him...then of course expect god to forgive him all the evil thing he do and still go to heaven....eg many pap ministers are in this group. collect high pay,,dont do anything,,and in the end still want to go to heaven...kong hee also in this group

(10-05-2024, 10:42 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  got
good christian will obey the bible strictly, wont scold pple in forums, always seem good natured,,,
go to church like their life mission

bad christain is those want to benefit from the 'savior' system...that means continue to good bad thing ,,,say ffuck ffuck ffuck at the drop of a hat, dont mind takuing from others, will scold anyone online, secretly hiding in toilet to smoke and hope god cannot see him...then of course expect god to forgive him all the evil thing he do and still go to heaven....eg many pap ministers are in this group.  collect high pay,,dont do anything,,and in the end still want to go to heaven...kong hee also in this group

I thought all bad brcause all the Christians in this forum go around arguing and scolding people. Some even attacked mothers of forum members.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(10-05-2024, 06:15 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  He is in heaven already…😇

Are you sure or not leh? Thinking

(10-05-2024, 11:03 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I thought all bad brcause all the Christians in this forum go around arguing and scolding people. Some even attacked mothers of forum members.    Big Grin

i remember the original debono was a very good christian
he was always polite to pple here
although i felt his strict christian beLIEfs restricted/distorted his thinking and world view of the real reality of the world around him
he was someone that i will not raise my voice or attack him even if i think he is wrong in certain point of view..
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(10-05-2024, 12:23 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i remember the original debono was a very good christian
although i felt his strict christian beLIEfs restricted/distorted his thinking and world view of the real reality of the world around him
he was someone that i will not raise my voice or attack him even if i think he is wrong in certain point of view..

Where do you think the second debono is from if you think is a fake debono?  Thinking

(10-05-2024, 12:23 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i remember the original debono was a very good christian
I seconded yr opinion. Bro Debono is a nice guy and respected all forumers. He is cool and steady in his posts. I likes his weather forecast.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post