Malaysia beri jealous of Singapore’s LKY!

(26-12-2021, 10:22 PM)dynamite Wrote:  His ego big and want face. I think he play too much social media when he was touted to be the next badminton superstar.

Loh actually beat Lee in the Hylo final last month after Lee retired because of injury 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v2QkCy7sB0

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

No lah they are not jealous lah.

They are just happy that an ASEAN chinese can win the tournament.

Just like sinkees are happy when Datuk Lee won many tournaments.

Laughing

I think the tau kee will come if Singapore beat Malaysia in the Thomas Cup, with the three Ex-Malaysians in their National team. The Malaysia number one LZJ is a good friend of LKY. If he comes over and join LKY, I think will be war.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(27-12-2021, 11:16 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  I think the tau kee will come if Singapore beat Malaysia in the Thomas Cup, with the three Ex-Malaysians in their National team. The Malaysia number one LZJ is a good friend of LKY. If he comes over and join LKY, I think will be war.

Nonsense. Malaisai bummi will be very happy to get rid of Chi.naese from their flooded land

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(27-12-2021, 11:16 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  I think the tau kee will come if Singapore beat Malaysia in the Thomas Cup, with the three Ex-Malaysians in their National team. The Malaysia number one LZJ is a good friend of LKY. If he comes over and join LKY, I think will be war.
Need convert pink I how long before they can represent us?

hmm because He is Malaysian tactically in the beginning.

(27-12-2021, 11:22 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  hmm because He is Malaysian tactically in the beginning.

Cannot say like this lah
Cow was from Penang also
Many of our pioneer generation leaders like Ong, Nair from there too

(27-12-2021, 12:07 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Cannot say like this lah
Cow was from Penang also
Many of our pioneer generation leaders like Ong, Nair from there too

Like that don't say CECA too ???

(27-12-2021, 12:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Like that don't say CECA too ???

Cannot
Different 
CECA come here to work but try to create a world of their own
Don’t accept our flag, won’t kiss our flag, can’t stand to our flag
They won’t want to be citizens and do NS

(27-12-2021, 11:21 AM)klat Wrote:  Nonsense. Malaisai bummi will be very happy to get rid of Chi.naese from their flooded land
I think you are right, the Bummi will be happy if more Malaysian Chinese migrate to Singapore..... Angry Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(27-12-2021, 12:23 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Cannot
Different 
CECA come here to work but try to create a world of their own
Don’t accept our flag, won’t kiss our flag, can’t stand to our flag
They won’t want to be citizens and do NS

Loh is different
This is what he told CNA

"It wasn't easy making the decision as I would be away from my parents, but for our education and career, coming to Singapore was necessary," said Loh previously. 

"I have no regrets coming here, becoming a Singaporean and serving National Service. I have spent many years here and I feel like a Singaporean. And I’m proud to wear the Singapore flag on my chest."

最可怜就是安塞龙, 从老板变成陪练.

(27-12-2021, 12:28 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Loh is different
This is what he told CNA

"It wasn't easy making the decision as I would be away from my parents, but for our education and career, coming to Singapore was necessary," said Loh previously. 

"I have no regrets coming here, becoming a Singaporean and serving National Service. I have spent many years here and I feel like a Singaporean. And I’m proud to wear the Singapore flag on my chest."
That is one grateful Chinese Malaysian...... Clapping Clapping Gesti-109

(26-12-2021, 08:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Now they say they lament their loss. If he had not left Malaysia, they would have told him, "You are not a bumi.  Know your place..."

The reason why so many jhks are working here...don't you know the reason?

PS:  jhk are the largest group of foreigners working here, accounting for 45% of all foreigners.
hahaha

sorry lor. their asked for it

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

(26-12-2021, 08:05 PM)Great Wrote:  Kutty mahathir also very jealous of lky.

MAHATTIER NEVER CHANGE HIS HATRED TOWARDS LKY N SPORE
WHAT MAKES HIM THINK HE N MALAYSIA MUST WIN LKY N SPORE
WHAT THE PT OF DYING W THIS SWOLLEN SORROW IN HIS DEADTH BED.
CANT MEANS CANT 
GO AGAINST GOD WILL MAKE YRSELF SUFFER

(27-12-2021, 04:25 PM)talky Wrote:  MAHATTIER NEVER CHANGE HIS HATRED TOWARDS LKY N SPORE
WHAT MAKES HIM THINK HE N MALAYSIA MUST WIN LKY N SPORE
WHAT THE PT OF DYING W THIS SWOLLEN SORROW IN HIS DEADTH BED.
CANT MEANS CANT 
GO AGAINST GOD WILL MAKE YRSELF SUFFER

Dr M never change his hatred towards LKY as in Lee Kuan Yew and Singapore in general, and this had been exhibited thru' the years..... Angry Angry

(27-12-2021, 04:34 PM)debono Wrote:  Dr M never change his hatred towards LKY as in Lee Kuan Yew and Singapore in general, and this had been exhibited thru' the years..... Angry Angry

He hated all things chi.nease. Even in Malaisai, the chi.nease suffered under his blo.ody hands

Laughing

(27-12-2021, 05:58 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  He hated all things chi.nease. Even in Malaisai, the chi.nease suffered under his blo.ody hands

It is the Chinese in Malaysia who work to make Malaysia what it is today.  The business and technical jobs are done by the Malaysian Chinese..... Clapping Laughing

Not always Sunday lah,,,

(27-12-2021, 11:21 AM)klat Wrote:  Nonsense. Malaisai bummi will be very happy to get rid of Chi.naese from their flooded land

Nonsense what?. It depend on the situation. If can help blow their ego heads anything also jadi. Like they fight with Singapore that bakuteh is their National dish, invented by them.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(27-12-2021, 04:34 PM)debono Wrote:  Dr M never change his hatred towards LKY as in Lee Kuan Yew and Singapore in general, and this had been exhibited thru' the years..... Angry Angry

It is irony that even after he died, his initials LKY continue to irritate and taunt his enemies in Malaysia.

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

what is there to jealous? I also sapport LCW last 10 years especially when he played China.

(27-12-2021, 12:28 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Loh is different
This is what he told CNA

He is not like those ju hu kia leech muddysian bodoh … no commitment to SG, just wanna beg and leech without contributing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(26-12-2021, 10:49 PM)clothings Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded mad dog! you go die now!

singaporean-chinese or chinese-singaporean both are the same la, you crazy retarded stupid dog!

Hahaha.

It's good that you clarify which LKY you are referring to.  One can be a LKY without being Lee Kuan Yew.

Just like one can be OYK if he is Ong Yoke Kong, Ong Yeu Kean, Ong Yong Koon, etc.

I get irritated immensely when people called me fake OYK.  Curry nah!  I have my pride too, and I am PROUD of my name.  What's so fake about my initials?