MOE investigates complaint that teacher sought sugar daddy on website Sugarbook

(06-12-2021, 02:08 PM)talky Wrote:  THAT GUY WHO COMPLAINED IS NOT AN ANGEL EITHER.
WHY HE VISIT THAT SITE IF HE DID NOT HV INTENTION TO CHEAT HIS WIFE TO GET A SUGAR BABY

Agree! If the teacher is being investigated then the complainant should be too. I don't see any other reasons for him to be sugarbook except for you had said. And law should apply to everyone not just targeting her because of her profession.

(06-12-2021, 03:36 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Must all teachers remain virgins until they get married? If not cannot be teacher?

It is not about their profession and virginity. This is about their integrity. Teachers are good examples for children. How would they be able to lead kids into the right path when they are not doing the right thing in their lives? A teacher cum sugarbaby, isn't that ridiculous?

(07-12-2021, 07:21 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I think it's sabo by her student lah. Her profile kena posted on sugarbook without her knowledge, after scolding her student for not doing homework.

if that was the case, did that come out during the investigation? I saw people commenting that the teacher had resigned after this incident. It must be so embarrassing for the kids' parents to know what they had done to their teacher.