Bus driver gets into dispute with cyclist who allegedly hogged lane

Bus driver gets into dispute with cyclist who allegedly hogged lane in Yishun

Both parties hurled insults in Hokkien at each other before the bus captain closed the doors and moved off.

👉 https://tsl.to/buscyclistyishun

@mustsharenews

what a gracious sg society.😰
now is 2024, n it looks like it was much worst than the 90s.
lta n tp all sleeping.😴

[+] 1 user Likes whylah's post

Cyclists are riding 2-abreast or in convoys along the bus lanes during peak morning hours on weekdays. This is because there are no more TP on patrol. Please go to Upper Bukit Timah, Bukit Timah, Dunearn Rd, Holland Rd, Ulu Pandan etc. to catch a glimpse of these cyclists. Many of them are expats who are supposed to be WFH - not out exercising.

(15-04-2024, 10:53 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Cyclists are riding 2-abreast or in convoys along the bus lanes during peak morning hours on weekdays. This is because there are no more TP on patrol. Please go to Upper Bukit Timah, Bukit Timah, Dunearn Rd, Holland Rd, Ulu Pandan etc. to catch a glimpse of these cyclists. Many of them are expats who are supposed to be WFH - not out exercising.

It's an archaic rule that really allows cyclists to ride 2 abreast of each other.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-04-2024, 10:57 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  It's an archaic rule that really allows cyclists to ride 2 abreast of each other.

What makes my blood boil is that often the 2 cyclists (usually expats) are engaged in conversation while riding slowly - ignoring the bus that is trying to overtake them on the designated bus lane. I had to give way to such buses on a few occasions as the driver filtered into the middle lane.

Because the Govt carelessly allow hobbies during peak hours which will slow down down the whole bus.

Car-lite policy gives cyclists lots of boost!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

the authority allows this to happen lah. don't blame the 2 party. should point the finger at the cause, they are just the effect.

So long as mata don’t enforce the law, these cyclists will still be obstructing the main traffic.

Bus drivers got schedule to meet lah. Why blocked the bus?

(14-04-2024, 08:10 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Bus driver gets into dispute with cyclist who allegedly hogged lane in Yishun

Both parties hurled insults in Hokkien at each other before the bus captain closed the doors and moved off.

👉 https://tsl.to/buscyclistyishun

@mustsharenews

The bus driver will lose his job soon lah! Big Grin

(15-04-2024, 04:08 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  The bus driver will lose his job soon lah! Big Grin

If kena knocked down, can the cyclist still go to heaven or not?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Saw a very ridiculous scene: an ang moh woman cyclist cycled slowly at the middle of the road, a bus and a long line of cars drove slowly behind her. I was puzzled why these drivers so patient

(15-04-2024, 04:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If kena knocked down, can the cyclist still go to heaven or not?

I cannot decide for him lah! Big Grin

(15-04-2024, 04:57 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Saw a very ridiculous scene: an ang moh woman cyclist cycled slowly at the middle of the road, a bus and a long line of cars drove slowly behind her. I was puzzled why these drivers so patient

Now you know why:

[Image: Cycling-3.jpg]

(15-04-2024, 04:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If kena knocked down, can the cyclist still go to heaven or not?

The driver behind these cyclists is already in heaven:

[Image: Cycling-Girls.jpg]

(15-04-2024, 07:19 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Now you know why:

[Image: Cycling-3.jpg]

Dino allows you to keep these photos meh? Lol

Must be that SBQ again when she was Deputy LTA Minister

set the law to allow "hogging" of bus lanes

She never state that cyclist must maintain 45km/ hr to be on the road?

Hopeless Minister.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(15-04-2024, 07:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why do you post these photos? I am a homosexual who is only interested in men! Lol

You must be in deep shit every weekend! Hahaha!