Business failed and landed heavily in debt - is a 2nd chance ever possible?

https://www.bannedsite.com/post/2018/08/...r-possible
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

(20-02-2022, 02:21 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  Business failed and landed heavily in debt - is a 2nd chance ever possible?

Possible. Such cases were reported several times in newspapers throughout the decades.

But I think there are also many who never made it after the first failure and in heavy debt but not reported in the newspaper.

So yes, possible but I think the possibility is not high.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

He must have taken cotton chan advice

Before one even take one step to invest or start business plan carefully.

Because you are taking risk you need to plan for worst case.

When starting a business you need to make sure the failure of the business does not dig too big a hole for you that you cannot crawl out. If you need funds don't borrow... get a partner that is financially strong.

Too many businesses are started in a haphazard manner with insufficient planning and poorly funded once you get desperate and need to borrow....you enter a situation that you put your future at risk.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

A lot will go back working as employee and tell u " better be employee " than employer.

I read before some is go back work as employee " lucky they got job that pay decent wages of course depend on individual education levels , skillset etc "

than they pay the debts and save on the same time , come back startup business and learn from the past mistakes what to avoid and " da da , successful lor " BUT of course is not everyone.

One person only have 1 or 2 chance in life.

Anything is possible, it's just whether that possibility is high. From personal experience, that possibility is low for the majority.

(20-02-2022, 04:54 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  One person only have 1 or 2 chance in life.

they will use KFC " not our crap tony tan " as an example.

KFC founder finally success at 60+ when he found KFC.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(20-02-2022, 03:02 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  He must have taken cotton chan advice

hmm what advice might that be?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

(22-02-2022, 11:29 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  hmm what advice might that be?

To start business