Buy fish if you can’t afford chicken, President Halimah once said

I bought chicken nuggets and fish fingers.

Isn't she contradicting herself like a fool?

Her slogan is- Do good Together. Then why ask us to buy fish when she should supply us fish to eat at Istana with her?

[Image: Alamak-Do-Good-together.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(29-01-2022, 07:55 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Are you sure boh?  To me ikan bilis is cheap food Laughing

I prefer mostly cod fish,  not really expensive, but definitely much better than ikan bilis Big Grin

Fainz . Cod fish is the 2nd most expensive seafish after giant grouper @ $60-80 /kg.

You is Big Boss Placebo.  Gesti-109

(29-01-2022, 07:56 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I bought chicken nuggets and fish fingers.

fast cook  Clock ...

(29-01-2022, 06:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why master in law speaks like market auntie?

yes is true she has a master in law

(29-01-2022, 09:00 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Fainz . Cod fish is the 2nd most expensive seafish after giant grouper @ $60-80 /kg.

You is Big Boss Placebo.  Gesti-109

I am just a small small ikan bilis.  You are Big Big Big Boss Luncheonmeat Gesti-109

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-01-2022, 03:45 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Fish is always more expensive than chicken.  Unless by fish she means ikan bilis.

How to be people’s President if you cannot even relate to them in the first place? Laughing

Correct. U can always eat nasi lemak. Got fish _ikan bilis.  Cheap and nice .

Beri paiseh......out of own pocket can only afford ikan bilis, if piggy-back will opt for tuna, salmon & soon hock.

(29-01-2022, 09:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I am just a small small ikan bilis.  You are Big Big Big Boss Luncheonmeat Gesti-109

Laughing Laughing crying crying

I am processed deli meat, not even real meat....  Stormy_cloud   Wilted_rose

OMG!

Our President starts eating fish now..

Omg can't imagine she is like bolehland ministers. Omg

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 2 users Like Rainforest's post

(30-01-2022, 05:05 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  Omg can't imagine she is like bolehland ministers. Omg

Maybe fish prices skyrocketed becoz our President has been eating fish like crazy..

Our President Halimah impressed Dr M with her perfect Malayu

Ms Halimah should start "Speak Malay" campaign

It’s like saying have a mistress if you cannot afford a wife Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

She is referring to kuning fish. Rotfl
You think cod fish meh…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

I think she eats bluefin tuna every meal.  Halal right? Big Grin

(30-01-2022, 07:52 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  She is referring to kuning fish. Rotfl
You think cod fish meh…

Deep fried guppies

(29-01-2022, 07:55 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Are you sure boh?  To me ikan bilis is cheap food Laughing

I prefer mostly cod fish,  not really expensive, but definitely much better than ikan bilis Big Grin

I think in the market the Tilapia fish is the cheapest......

(30-01-2022, 08:21 AM)debono Wrote:  I think in the market the Tilapia fish is the cheapest......

I buy towgay and call it fish SadSad

(30-01-2022, 08:29 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I buy towgay and call it fish SadSad

Towgay is the cheapest vegetable...?

(30-01-2022, 08:35 AM)debono Wrote:  Towgay is the cheapest vegetable...?

It’s all I can afford  crying crying

Fish more expensive.. become vegan also expensive.

(30-01-2022, 08:35 AM)debono Wrote:  Towgay is the cheapest vegetable...?

Yes. $1.60 for a kg.

(30-01-2022, 08:48 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  It’s all I can afford  crying crying

If you buy from supermarket other than prime supermarket it will be expensive.

(30-01-2022, 11:14 AM)dynamite Wrote:  If you buy from supermarket other than prime supermarket it will be expensive.

prime supermarkets are so scarce.  ntuc, giant, ss are much more convenient Big Grin

Nowadays Chicken are very exp. Try going to Geylang then you know

Laughing

(30-01-2022, 07:31 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  It’s like saying have a mistress if you cannot afford a wife Laughing

It's cheaper to have a mistress, honestly

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

If cannot afford fish anymore

Minister Chan can import more eggs from Poland and more shrimps from Saudi..

Try making shrimp omelettes...it's good and healthy

(30-01-2022, 11:47 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  It's cheaper to have a mistress, honestly

Huh? Congrats!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(30-01-2022, 11:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Huh? Congrats!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Wife: Need to spend all those money for the wedding. Married, all your pay goes to her. When divorce you need to pay monthly allowance to her by law.
Mistress: No need to marry her. You only pay partial of your earning to keep her. When break off ….. you can just tell her fugg off.
Tell me who is cheaper to have?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin