Buying a Japanese house for 1 Yen

Just 60 minutes from heart of Tokyo....price of property drop to nearly zero.

Due to taxes, owners give the house to govt for free.
[+] 1 user Likes BigBossX's post

Too bad, I dun speak jipponese, if not I will buy one and retire in their countryside. Done a couple of road trips there with my ex Japanese colleague ..... its extremely nice beautiful and peaceful. Some more people extremely friend and its very safe

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(09-08-2021, 10:48 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Too bad, I dun speak jipponese, if not I will buy one and retire in their countryside. Done a couple of road trips there with my ex Japanese colleague ..... its extremely nice beautiful and peaceful. Some more people extremely friend and its very safe

You can learn. It is not difficult.

(09-08-2021, 10:58 AM)dynamite Wrote:  You can learn. It is not difficult.

Maybe can find a jippon mei mei as pte tutor ........  Thinking

(09-08-2021, 10:48 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Too bad, I dun speak jipponese, if not I will buy one and retire in their countryside. Done a couple of road trips there with my ex Japanese colleague ..... its extremely nice beautiful and peaceful. Some more people extremely friend and its very safe

Get a local to buy on your behalf people cheat all the time .  Big Grin

As long not in Toyko is ok.see so few people. Big Grin

https://youtu.be/E2GtYnQzi2w

Just see those cracks in the house. Look like structural cracks. Won't survive the next earthquake. 1 yen in exchange for your life.

(09-08-2021, 01:58 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  Get a local to buy on your behalf people cheat all the time .  Big Grin

Jipponese not that sneaking after WW2 ... kenna karma liow ... scare scare