Clementi hawker allegedly snatches extra bowl back when diner didn't

Clementi hawker allegedly snatches extra bowl back when diner didn't want to pay $0.50 for it

https://tinyurl.com/4s48vbyx

me all the while suggesting the govt should impose another lockdown for 3 months since now covid is back, so that all the greedy hawkers/food court/restaurants no business and let them die from their greedyness.

whenever me read from paper that a famous hawker stall is closed due poor business, me will open a can of tiger beer to celebrate and sleep soundly at night.

Want to charge 50¢ for an extra bowl?

everything also charge, then charge the breathing air...

Smile

(01-06-2024, 10:47 AM)Niubee Wrote:  everything also charge, then charge the breathing air...

Some even charge for extra chilli.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(01-06-2024, 10:47 AM)Niubee Wrote:  everything also charge, then charge the breathing air...

Our hawkers are learning fast
[Image: Greedy.jpg]

(01-06-2024, 11:48 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Our hawkers are learning fast
[Image: Greedy.jpg]

follow big brother no committing any offence
any question ask the authorirty

(01-06-2024, 10:54 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Some even charge for extra chilli.

I ordered $5 duck rice from a stall at Joo Chiat and took a small dish of chilli. To my shock, the stallholder rudely told me that he already put some chilli paste on the plate and took back the watery variety from my tray. I have never patronised that stall again. 

(01-06-2024, 11:53 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I ordered $5 duck rice from a stall at Joo Chiat and took a small dish of chilli. To my shock, the stallholder rudely told me that he already put some chilli paste on the plate and took back the watery variety from my tray. I have never patronised that stall again. 

this is a one king stupid hawker
if smart not to antagonise future patronages stick a notice 
extra chillies cots 20 cts or 50 cts,
his snatching is v malu n hurting
but he chase other customers away

Horrible woman called Josephine

Hawker already said 50 cents but she refused to pay

Then why still insists on takin the bowl?

Is she a Foreign Robber?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?