Thailand Got Hope Liao. THAKSIN party won..he go Jail Wayang a bit..

Thai baht getting stronger...

Srettha was declared by Pheu Thai as a prime ministerial candidate, alongside Paetongtarn Shinawatra, Thaksin's youngest daughter, in the run-up to a May 14 election in which the party finished second.

The current King can choose to pardon him on health reasons. I don't think any elites want to play with current King.

(22-08-2023, 06:45 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Thai baht getting stronger...

should jail u and potong too Laughing

Smile

calculated move by sgx n thailand to hv cross trade 
their gamble will get sweet fruits

(22-08-2023, 07:16 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The current King can choose to pardon him on health reasons. I don't think any elites want to play with current King.

If the military stages a coup the King can be deposed. The current playboy king does not really command the same respect his father had.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

What about Pinky Loong's wet dreams? She get pardon?

[Image: attachment.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(22-08-2023, 09:03 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  What about Pinky Loong's wet dreams? She get pardon?

[Image: attachment.jpg]

[Image: aidhqw-696x385.png]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Oyk Wrote:If the military stages a coup the King can be deposed. The current playboy king does not really command the same respect his father had.
The then King moved in the military to oust Thaksin. The current military should already be in control by current King. This current King is not some soft playboy, can see how fucking ruthless he can be simply from his eyes... Shortly after he was crowned, he made his dog the chief of army or something. It was his warning shot to the military that he is not some walkover..

Thaksin sold his biz to temasick for 1B. Temasick write off how much?

(22-08-2023, 08:35 PM)I am Stupid the Niubee Wrote:  should jail u and potong too Laughing

what Potong ? Potong Pasir ?.

I go Patong ok

Obviously is not fair

Thai ppl going to protest soon for sure.

Singtel also kenna black eyed bought AIS