US unaware of S'pore's Covid-19 data when it advised against travel here

(05-01-2022, 09:50 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  US unaware of S'pore's Covid-19 data when it advised against travel here: Ong Ye Kung | The Straits Times

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...ng-ye-kung

It makes my day

Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

So embarrassing Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(06-01-2022, 06:29 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Must see who is the president of US and his advisor group think tank also .

This could be another excuse for PM Lee to extend his planned retirement further
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

(06-01-2022, 06:48 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  So embarrassing Laughing

If MOH is not disclosing daily Covid19 cases then, you cannot blame others.

How accurate and reliable are those numbers?

It's Singapore's fault

(06-01-2022, 06:58 AM)Scythian Wrote:  This could be another excuse for PM Lee to extend his planned retirement further

With this going on, I suspect PM Lee have to extend his planned retirement......

This shows the US is not really friends with us. First not inviting us to the summit, now classifying us as unknown Covid cases.

We are just a ball to be kicked around with Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(06-01-2022, 07:20 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  This shows the US is not really friends with us.  First not inviting us to the summit, now classifying us as unknown Covid cases.

We are just a ball to be kicked around with Sad

Only friend in benefits ...

Fwb...
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Countries with big populations will not buy our idea of living with the virus. Home recovery is good as it frees up the critical health care system but it is another factor to consider as the cases are not recorded.

Plus recently we also Yaya papaya announced to the whole our grow is 7.2 % of 2021...and also tell the world we going to increase GST this year. If I am other countries leader I will be thinking.......
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Just because they dunno, they also dunno how to open mouth and ask???

(06-01-2022, 07:17 AM)debono Wrote:  With this going on, I suspect PM Lee have to extend his planned retirement......

US authority could be truely expressing their view that it's time, Singapore requires a change in leadership .

US implying PM Lee isn't effective
In addition, not inviting Singapore recently to attend US Democratic Meetings.

W/O a clear succession strategy, Singapore becomes a political risk.

Walau eh we not china leh! Haha

(06-01-2022, 07:27 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Walau eh we not china leh! Haha

I love China meimei Laughing

(06-01-2022, 07:23 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Plus recently we also Yaya papaya announced to the whole our grow is 7.2 % of 2021...and also tell the world we going to increase GST this year. If I am other countries leader I will be thinking.......

These things happened so frequently in Timbuktu

Hahaha