As a Singaporean, very disappointed with PAP

https://youtu.be/BgqXFi6qSfs?si=uYT-Si30fouBL4Ly

Even Australia and Belgium have come forward to condemn Israel and yet PAP keeps harping on anti-SG sentiments, when it knows that is because of its absurd support of Israel and keep harping on Oct 7, when the conflict, for those who do a little bit of research, knows it was on-going for 75years because Palestine is the largest open concentration camp, occupied by Israel forcefully

Just by saying PAP has both Israel and Palestine as friends will not cut it, when the world over and through public opinion, are mostly pro-Palestine and are condemning Israel for the genocide and not believing that Hamas is a terrorist organization, nor what it did on Oct 7 as a terrorist act, which it is not as it is the result of 75 years of Israel occupation of Palestine and its Natankuku's presentation of its Greater Israel plan whereby Palestine was completely erased out on the map

I urge PAP to wake up your stupidity and begin to stand on the right side of history and not put Singapore in a perilous position with more anti-SG sentiments been dumped on us

What a complete bunch of politically inapt clowns these PAP retards are!
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

If one has foresight, history is pre-known

Those who muddle through life and policies cant tell past, present nor future

Might as well go die, better for humanity

(01-12-2023, 05:54 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  https://youtu.be/BgqXFi6qSfs?si=uYT-Si30fouBL4Ly

Even Australia and Belgium have come forward to condemn Israel and yet PAP keeps harping on anti-SG sentiments, when it knows that is because of its absurd support of Israel and keep harping on Oct 7, when the conflict, for those who do a little bit of research, knows it was on-going for 75years because Palestine is the largest open concentration camp, occupied by Israel forcefully

Just by saying PAP has both Israel and Palestine as friends will not cut it, when the world over and through public opinion, are mostly pro-Palestine and are condemning Israel for the genocide and not believing that Hamas is a terrorist organization, nor what it did on Oct 7 as a terrorist act, which it is not as it is the result of 75 years of Israel occupation of Palestine and its Natankuku's presentation of its Greater Israel plan whereby Palestine was completely erased out on the map

I urge PAP to wake up your stupidity and begin to stand on the right side of history and not put Singapore in a perilous position with more anti-SG sentiments been dumped on us

What a complete bunch of politically inapt clowns these PAP retards are!

You support Palestine Muslims meh? Thinking

(01-12-2023, 08:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You support Palestine Muslims meh? Thinking

Knnbccb! It not about Muslim or Christian it's about PAP get that into your numbskull knnccb!

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 2 users Like starbugstk's post

(01-12-2023, 09:07 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Knnbccb! It not about Muslim or Christian it's about PAP get that into your numbskull knnccb!

Palestine all Muslims lah! Big Grin Not meh? Thinking

(01-12-2023, 09:10 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Palestine all Muslims lah! Big Grin Not meh? Thinking

Knnbccb PAP all Christian meh? knnbccb!

[+] 3 users Like starbugstk's post

(01-12-2023, 09:10 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Palestine all Muslims lah! Big Grin Not meh? Thinking
So you are implying Muslims dun deserve humanly treatment ah? How can you possibly be ready for Him?      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(01-12-2023, 09:15 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Knnbccb PAP all Christian meh? knnbccb!

(01-12-2023, 09:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  So you are implying Muslims dun deserve humanly treatment ah? How can you possibly be ready for Him?      Big Grin

I never said that leh! Big Grin Got meh? Thinking

(01-12-2023, 09:19 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I never said that leh! Big Grin Got meh? Thinking

I also never said you say that wat. I only inferred you implied that from your crass stance of not supporting Palestinians because they are Muslims.       Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

(01-12-2023, 09:19 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I never said that leh! Big Grin Got meh? Thinking

Knnbccb! Of course you will never say I fuucked your backside would you? Knnbccb!

[+] 3 users Like starbugstk's post

(01-12-2023, 09:22 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I also never said you say that wat. I only inferred you implied that from you crass stance of not supporting Palestinians because they are Muslims.       Big Grin

I never said that don't anyhow say hor! Big Grin I have many Muslim friends leh!

(01-12-2023, 09:38 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I never said that don't anyhow say hor! Big Grin I have many Muslim friends leh!

You actually implied that from your postings. If you dun want others to inferred wrongly, you better dun any how write. Next time write mindfully and read mindfully before you post.     Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(01-12-2023, 09:44 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You actually implied that from your postings. If you dun want others to inferred wrongly, you better dun any how write. Next time write mindfully and read mindfully before you post.     Big Grin

Imply means what leh? Thinking Why use such a cheem word leh?

This is sad -  chatbot cheekopekman has turn into a anti-Muslim troll. Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

(01-12-2023, 10:01 AM)Manthink Wrote:  This is sad -  chatbot cheekopekman has turn into a anti-Muslim troll. Big Grin

Don't anyhow say hor! Big Grin

(01-12-2023, 05:54 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  ....Just by saying PAP has both Israel and Palestine as friends will not cut it, when the world over and through public opinion, are mostly pro-Palestine and are condemning Israel for the genocide and not believing that Hamas is a terrorist organization, nor what it did on Oct 7 as a terrorist act, which it is not as it is the result of 75 years of Israel occupation of Palestine and its Natankuku's presentation of its Greater Israel plan whereby Palestine was completely erased out on the map.....

Everyone already notice even between our Gov officials, there is growing sign of conflicting messages over the Palestine-Israel issue.

That will not SGrean want to see as  SG standing in the ASEAN region will be questioned.

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(01-12-2023, 10:03 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Don't anyhow say hor! Big Grin

Any well programmed Chatbot have at least 1 feedback loop to track previous output to generate basic usefulness...

Apparently chatbot cheekopekman has none...Now that's not a surprise.   Big Grin

(01-12-2023, 08:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You support Palestine Muslims meh? Thinking

[+] 3 users Like Manthink's post

(01-12-2023, 06:18 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  Their problems their solutions no matter how ugly.
History is for future Generations to judge.
present situation is not yet history.

I have to disagree - The present situation and news will be come the History of tomorrow.

And tomorrow's World we definitely be very different from today.

This means future generation will judge what we do today in the context of the over-70 Years Palestinian issue and conflicts which, itself is already a LIVING History as it is still in our face like it had been when our parents were still children.

The difference is in our Generation, we have the Internet powered by 4k images and live streaming from Gaza on what Israel had been doing for decades.

(01-12-2023, 10:13 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Any well programmed Chatbot have at least 1 feedback loop to track previous output to generate basic usefulness...

Apparently chatbot cheekopekman has none...Now that's not a surprise.   Big Grin

I asked Sentinel that question but no reply from him mah! Big Grin

Many may not notice - After the 7 Oct Hama attack, the World opinion has suddenly turned against the MSM which many of us had rely on since the advent of TV and mass media operation.

What is driving the narrative is not longer in the hands of the Gov nor the powerful media they control.

Rather we witness REAL TIME the change in public view through online platforms not from CNN, BBC or CNA, but the images and video of people who had and are experiencing the horror on the ground.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcXhZP_CRXglpQOWCsblX...Q&usqp=CAU]

(01-12-2023, 10:23 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I asked Sentinel that question but no reply from him mah! Big Grin

I was wrong - the dumbness of chatbot cheekopekman is beyond repair: IT fails to detect a loaded "question".  [Image: biggrin.png]

....speaking of Dumbness, not only poorly made Chatbot exhibits basic mistake in a very Human topic.

For e.g. do you believe this guy in uniform ? Big Grin

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

(01-12-2023, 10:32 AM)Manthink Wrote:  ....speaking of Dumbness, not only poorly made Chatbot exhibits basic mistake in a very Human topic.

For e.g. do you believe this guy in uniform ? Big Grin

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

I enjoyed watching and listening to him lah! Big Grin He can speak good English lah!

i support justice and humanity

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes a duty
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(01-12-2023, 12:17 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  i support justice and humanity

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes a duty

Thank you for your reply lah! Big Grin

MAJORITY are disappointed w pap on high cost of living self inflicted inflation

hamas isreal conflict are not in their mind

which coffee shop hawker ctr u came across these sillyporeans talk about middle east conlict

EVERYDAY THEY COMPLAIN ON INCREASE OF PRICES UNREASONABLY CAUSED BY GREEDY PAP
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(01-12-2023, 10:38 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I enjoyed watching and listening to him lah! Big Grin He can speak good English lah!

Not surprisingly, a dumb chatbot cheekopekman fails to detect he word "enjoy" is subjective. Big Grin

(01-12-2023, 02:28 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Not surprisingly, a dumb chatbot cheekopekman fails to detect he word "enjoy" is subjective. Big Grin

Thank you for your reply lah! Big Grin

talk is cheap... those who complain, make sure you vote properly

but we all know from some many electiions that talk FOOking cheap

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html