can recomand me affroable ice-cream with no palm oil?

currendly i usually buyed Bulla's but some supermarket chain no have sell this brand

can recomand other good brands without palm oil so that i have more options to buy?

trying to substitute my daily beer with ice cream to quit beer 

thank you
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

(07-06-2023, 05:29 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  currendly i usually buyed Bulla's but some supermarket chain no have sell this brand

can recomand other good brands without palm oil so that i have more options to buy?

thank you
Frown

You drink beer? So got beer belly? In Spore alcohol, cigarette high taxes. Best to quit don't let govt so easily earn your monies!

(07-06-2023, 05:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  You drink beer? So got beer belly? In Spore alcohol, cigarette high taxes. Best to quit don't let govt so easily earn your monies!
41yo arleady of cos got belly

got any real ice cream brands with no palm oil to recomand?
Frown

Sad 

If cheapest the safest, can consider potong brand

(07-06-2023, 05:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If cheapest the safest, can consider potong brand

i looking for ice cream with no palm oil insides
Frown

Sad 

(07-06-2023, 05:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If cheapest the safest, can consider potong brand

Got this brand called potong? Sure or not can post picture?

(07-06-2023, 05:42 PM)sgh Wrote:  Got this brand called potong? Sure or not can post picture?

[Image: Screenshot-20230607-181134-Chrome.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(07-06-2023, 05:42 PM)sgh Wrote:  Got this brand called potong? Sure or not can post picture?

You don't live in Singapore?

(07-06-2023, 05:29 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  currendly i usually buyed Bulla's but some supermarket chain no have sell this brand

thank you
Frown
Even without palm oil eating too much ice cream is unhealthy.

If you eat ice cream to quit beer, you are just replacing one unhealthy habit with another.

To quit something you need WILL POWER. You have to make a firm decision and stick to it. Some peepur have even quit smoking based on willpower not by smoking a nicotine substitute.

Ice cream bad for health ah?

I eat ice cream daily

jialat!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(07-06-2023, 08:32 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Ice cream bad for health ah?

I eat ice cream daily

jialat!!!

What kind of ice cream did u eat daily leh?  Laughing

(07-06-2023, 05:40 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  i looking for ice cream with no palm oil insides
Frown

What's wrong with palm oil?

Just make prune water in to a plastic slim long bag and store into the freezer. Thats already an ice cream.

https://shp.ee/6vtapja

Easy to make

(07-06-2023, 08:51 PM)winbig Wrote:  What kind of ice cream did u eat daily leh?  Laughing

Your mother knows, you ask her

thank you
Frown

Atas ice-creams are mostly palm oil free.
Like Ben &  Jerry’s

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"