CIA's fatal tactics to overthrow governments

[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(07-01-2022, 03:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  

I just recently read an article on the fifth topic (the one on Iran). BBC was actively lying in its news reports to bring down Mossadegh back then.

Why Chinese intelligence agencies so evil?

(07-01-2022, 03:27 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Why Chinese intelligence agencies so evil?

Chinese Intelligence Agencies of America!  Laughing

(07-01-2022, 03:27 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Why Chinese intelligence agencies so evil?

The US overthrew democratically elected foreign governments….how evil it is! Angry

(07-01-2022, 03:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The US overthrew democratically elected foreign governments….how evil it is! Angry

Has been doing it a lot of times. Even recently (Trump's time). But not reported in local news. Maybe because the country is an unimportant Eastern European country to Singapore so that's why Singapore doesn't care.

(07-01-2022, 03:37 PM)Levin Wrote:  Has been doing it a lot of times. Even recently (Trump's time). But not reported in local news. Maybe because the country is an unimportant Eastern European country to Singapore so that's why Singapore doesn't care.

Spore news are mostly copied from western mainstream media that are controlled by the US, they will not report things like that as it will damage the reputation of the US.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(07-01-2022, 03:40 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Spore news are mostly copied from western mainstream media that are controlled by the US, they will not report things like that as it will damage the reputation of the US.

SG are one of the vassal state of White man countries

(07-01-2022, 03:40 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Spore news are mostly copied from western mainstream media that are controlled by the US, they will not report things like that as it will damage the reputation of the US.

Yes, that's an issue. That's why knowing more languages is important. But unfortunately, not everyone can know more than one language. But I do try to read websites that gave a voice to Africa, South America, Middle East, Russia etc instead of being distorted through the western media.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(07-01-2022, 04:13 PM)Levin Wrote:  Yes, that's an issue. That's why knowing more languages is important. But unfortunately, not everyone can know more than one language. But I do try to read websites that gave a voice to Africa, South America, Middle East, Russia etc instead of being distorted through the western media.

Wonder why until today govt still dont let Malay and Indian to learn Chinese language in school?

(07-01-2022, 04:21 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Wonder why until today govt still dont let Malay and Indian to learn Chinese language?

Huh? I know of quite a few Malays and Indians that study Chinese in school. It's their choice. Just like Chinese also can learn Malay etc. Really up to them to choose.

(07-01-2022, 04:24 PM)Levin Wrote:  Huh? I know of quite a few Malays and Indians that study Chinese in school. It's their choice. Just like Chinese also can learn Malay etc. Really up to them to choose.

I think you are right, there is no restrictions for  Malays and Indians to study Chinese in our schools....

(07-01-2022, 04:24 PM)Levin Wrote:  Huh? I know of quite a few Malays and Indians that study Chinese in school. It's their choice. Just like Chinese also can learn Malay etc. Really up to them to choose.

Our govt are never encourage Malay and Indian to learning Chinese before, i can forsee our minorities will kpkb to complain that China companies here are discriminate them in 10 years later

(07-01-2022, 03:32 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Chinese Intelligence Agencies of America!  Laughing

Chinese Intelligence Agencies of America communist party of China.

(07-01-2022, 04:38 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Our govt are never encourage Malay and Indian to learning Chinese before, i can forsee our minorities will kpkb to complain that China companies here are discriminate them in 10 years later

I don't really think they should encourage them to learn Chinese. They will learn Chinese if they deem it necessary. I think we should leave the choice to them.

Learn mother tongue first. 
At least know own roots.

(07-01-2022, 04:57 PM)Levin Wrote:  I don't really think they should encourage them to learn Chinese. They will learn Chinese if they deem it necessary. I think we should leave the choice to them.
That is a good decision.......by MOE...

(07-01-2022, 04:57 PM)Levin Wrote:  I don't really think they should encourage them to learn Chinese. They will learn Chinese if they deem it necessary. I think we should leave the choice to them.

Actually Chinese language are more difficult to learn than English, i think people should start at primary school

commies here can only post BS & lies from their communist sources, all twisted to lick their own balls shamelessly, same as all commies here, spam nonsense with fake to brainwash brainless here.
from media, all know kazathstan people are fighting their future with dictatorship communist, that is why russia jump in but ccp china balless.
kazathstan army & police also join the people to fight for their freedom & right, also for their children. commies here spam how many threades with CIA here? post lies in almost all their posts, all these communists here, try very hard to stir shit & create trouble everywhere.

哈薩克斯坦民眾示威 警察倒戈相向支持民眾

哈薩克斯坦民眾示威 警察倒戈相向支持民眾

Chaos in Kazakhstan - Who’s Behind It?

Chaos in Kazakhstan - Who’s Behind It?

(07-01-2022, 04:38 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Our govt are never encourage Malay and Indian to learning Chinese before, i can forsee our minorities will kpkb to complain that China companies here are discriminate them in 10 years later

[Image: 127-china-india-usa-future-2026-2050-timeline.jpg]

https://www.futuretimeline.net/blog/imag...meline.jpg

(07-01-2022, 05:03 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Actually Chinese language are more difficult to learn than English, i think people should start at primary school

That is true, perhaps they need to start learning it in kindergarten.....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(07-01-2022, 05:03 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Actually Chinese language are more difficult to learn than English, i think people should start at primary school

Yes, they started learning in primary schools.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post