CIMB Clicks Internet got problem?

Even if you enter the OTP correctly, the system will say incorrect.  I think some synch issue. 

After a few more tries, the system log you out.  Lanlan.  The hotline also cannot get through for the past 1 hour.

"Our Customer Relation Officers are still busy... Please continue to hold... One of our Customer Relation Officers will attend to you shortly.... "  Same msg replayed for over 1 hour  Angry

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Sunday small bank got working meh? I thought they shut down completely. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-11-2022, 11:46 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Sunday small bank got working meh? I thought they shut down completely. ..... Big Grin

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(13-11-2022, 11:39 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Even if you enter the OTP correctly, the system will say incorrect.  I think some synch issue. 

After a few more tries, the system log you out.  Lanlan.  The hotline also cannot get through for the past 1 hour.

"Our Customer Relation Officers are still busy... Please continue to hold... One of our Customer Relation Officers will attend to you shortly.... "  Same msg replayed for over 1 hour  Angry

What ISO cert IS BS , LOL More likely is " Govt ownself give ownself come public sectors/stats boards WHEREAS Their public service also BS more on " never act fast " . when Upon received feedbacks/complains "

I noticed telecom also be it Singtel, M1 , Star hub can wait dam long
etc services.....

I not sure is it " purposely like that , maybe some got lots of staffs handle the call but they purposely slowly handle OR no much staffs in fact behind "

(13-11-2022, 12:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  What ISO cert IS BS , LOL More likely is " Govt ownself give ownself come public sectors/stats boards WHEREAS Their public service also BS more on " never act fast " . when Upon received feedbacks/complains "

I noticed telecom also be it Singtel, M1 , Star hub can wait dam long
etc services.....

I not sure is it " purposely like that , maybe some got lots of staffs handle the call but they purposely slowly handle OR no much staffs in fact behind "

Finally managed to speak to an officer.  All's Well now.  Big Grin

No leh… I have no problem logging in
I just tried.

[Image: 3-D4-F4630-9-E8-B-43-D7-8-D95-FC488798-EA6-F.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Recently, CIMB just upgraded their app. Now look for atas already. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post