CK Tang Chairman RIP

https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTimes...al?__cft__

https://www.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk...VZ20090110

think they will take care of his family
jobs no problem

Enjoy enough liao. Go now also good.

一路顺风

Smile

(31-12-2022, 03:58 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Enjoy enough liao. Go now also good.

一路顺风

Not if you have tens of millions in the bank........ Clapping

(31-12-2022, 04:00 PM)debono Wrote:  Not if you have tens of millions in the bank........ Clapping

Yes man. He enjoyed enough. Time for others to enjoy too Laughing

Smile

Remember that CK Tang delisting was one of those very lousy deals against small shareholders.

I remember sgx changed the rules q bit after that incident.

Just give me the the impression that the rich knows no limits when taking advantage of others.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(31-12-2022, 03:32 PM)Talent Wrote:  think they will take care of his family
jobs no problem

Ah Tang likely got a deal with the one eyed dragon back then.

Walter Woon charged him for the organ trading offence and was later removed as AG, remember? Coincidence meh? Go figure.

But Ah Tang was a nice fella, nobody made any complaints about the 1 day jail term, I think.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(31-12-2022, 04:03 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Ah Tang likely got a deal with the one eyed dragon back then.

Walter Woon charged him for the organ trading offence and was later removed as AG, remember? Coincidence meh? Go figure.

But Ah Tang was a nice fella, nobody made any complaints about the 1 day jail term, I think.

You are right........... Clapping

(31-12-2022, 03:58 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Enjoy enough liao. Go now also good.

一路顺风

fark men, If I have 100 of $$ million like him I wan to fark a chiobu every day till 100 years old
fark till kidney spolit never mind, just buy new wan

so in 2009 he was 56
so now he is abt 69

(31-12-2022, 04:45 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  fark men, If I have 100 of $$ million like him I wan to fark a chiobu every day till 100 years old

Better not so much

Smile

(31-12-2022, 04:03 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Ah Tang likely got a deal with the one eyed dragon back then.

May be nice but jail term is unreasonably short. It's not that nobody made any complaints, it's because people weren't so vocal, or internet discussion wasn't rife then. Now if he gets only 1 day jail people will kb like hell.

(31-12-2022, 04:50 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  so in 2009 he was 56
so now he is abt 69

My school mate in ACS.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

He lived for another 13 years after his kidney transplant. RIP.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-12-2022, 04:45 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  fark men, If I have 100 of $$ million like him I wan to fark a chiobu every day till 100 years old

chiobu?  emmmmm

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(31-12-2022, 08:16 PM)wendychan Wrote:  chiobu?  emmmmm

They are a devout Christian family. Even if he not into chiobu, he was not pink dot [or at least nothing is known of this]. His weight issues I think were more to do with diabetes and kidney disorder  [water retentive] dan being a foodie. Seems like a kindly fella. Wealthy but plagued by poor health.

(31-12-2022, 04:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Remember that CK Tang delisting was one of those very lousy deals against small shareholders.

I remember sgx changed the rules q bit after that incident.

Just give me the the impression that the rich knows no limits when taking advantage of others.

with your capability you can easily be rich and have a Life is good Life. Big Grin.

(01-01-2023, 03:25 AM)Blin Wrote:  with your capability you can easily be rich and have a Life is good Life. Big Grin.

His next life will be poor like a beggar.
This life is good life, next life will be bad life.
This is why rich ppl who knows I Ching very well will donate out majority of their asset  to the charity when their days are numbered. Leave some $$$ to their spouse and children. 钱是你的,是带不走。

所以古人才教我们,平凡就是美。
一旦你有钱了,你就会想要有更多钱财。
淫恋,贪婪就会跟随你,很难摔掉。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(01-01-2023, 05:59 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  His next life will be poor like a beggar.
This life is good life, next life will be bad life.
This is why rich ppl who knows I Ching very well will donate out majority of their asset  to the charity when their days are numbered. Leave some $$$ to their spouse and children. 钱是你的,是带不走。

所以古人才教我们,平凡就是美。
一旦你有钱了,你就会想要有更多钱财。
淫恋,贪婪就会跟随你,很难摔掉。

HOW ABOUT PAP MINISR=TERS MPS N MAYORS WHAT ARE THEIR NEXT LIFE BE ??

(01-01-2023, 10:27 AM)talky Wrote:  HOW ABOUT PAP MINISR=TERS MPS N MAYORS WHAT ARE THEIR NEXT LIFE BE ??

KARMA HV MANY FORMS N WAYS
TO HIMSELF TO HIS LOVED ONES TO HIS FAMILY MEMBERS TO HIS NEXT GENERATUIONS
N TO HIS LAST FEW YRS BEFOR DEATH

WALTER WOON IS THE BEST N BRIGHEST  IN THE LEGAL FIELD
HE WAS ALSO THE BEST DEBATE SPEAKER
DO U KNOW WHEN HE LEFT NUS TO BE AG N HIGH COMMISSONER TO G BRITIAN HIS BOSS IN NUS LEFT HIS OFFICE IN NUS UNTOCHED FOR MANY YRS WAITING FOR HIS RETUN

(01-01-2023, 12:07 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  They are a devout Christian family. Even if he not into chiobu, he was not pink dot [or at least nothing is known of this]. His weight issues I think were more to do with diabetes and kidney disorder  [water retentive] dan being a foodie. Seems like a kindly fella. Wealthy but plagued by poor health.

No wonder he does not believe in reincarnation........... Big Grin

(01-01-2023, 12:07 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  They are a devout Christian family. Even if he not into chiobu, he was not pink dot [or at least nothing is known of this]. His weight issues I think were more to do with diabetes and kidney disorder  [water retentive] dan being a foodie. Seems like a kindly fella. Wealthy but plagued by poor health.
 Preventable lifestyle disease ...guess he enjoy good life until never exercise.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(31-12-2022, 06:55 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He lived for another 13 years after his kidney transplant.  RIP.

In your opinion is it a good deal...........? Thinking

He’s a very nice guy. From young very humble and soft spoken. Very well liked by friends in school.

tomorrow will be a better day

(01-01-2023, 12:19 PM)surfer Wrote:  He’s a very nice guy. From young very humble and soft spoken. Very well liked by friends in school.

He will be heaven bound....... Clapping

(01-01-2023, 12:15 PM)debono Wrote:  In your opinion is it a good deal...........? Thinking

He probably would think so, I think  Wink

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Ever dealt with some of the CK Tang relatives and found them to be extremely pleasant and accommodating.👏

Smile so now to the head ?

Still big bro? or third bro ?