CKT for u.

https://youtu.be/hmYZXMl027k

You never eat ckt today? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-10-2022, 09:05 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  You never eat ckt today? Big Grin

You see the guy in video. He eats a lot of CKT. Another specky food v blogger also.

https://youtu.be/6xPUKgkxcIM

He also eat a lot of curry puff. Why no one her advice him?

Telok Blangah crescent char kway teow is very yummy. I hv been eating from him for the past 40 years.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(09-10-2022, 09:10 AM)dynamite Wrote:  https://youtu.be/6xPUKgkxcIM

And this are the stalls that hv 2 brothers selling. That guy with tattoo on his arm do nicer curry puffs.

(09-10-2022, 09:10 AM)dynamite Wrote:  https://youtu.be/6xPUKgkxcIM

At $2 a small puff not worth at all.

2 similar stalls side by side fighting each other...yet so freaking expensive.

Next time BKT, ok?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(09-10-2022, 10:20 AM)Ola Wrote:  Next time BKT, ok?

I've tried Song Fa BKT. Quite nice. Tried the kidney too (long time didn't eat the kidneys). Overall quite satisfactory.

tomorrow will be a better day

anyone heard of toa bui ckt? at lavender street corner coffeeshop?

(09-10-2022, 10:10 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Telok Blangah crescent char kway teow is very yummy. I hv been eating from him for the past 40 years.

Ah the teochew unker Big Grin

Very nice and he fries plate by plate.  The downside is the long queue.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The only one I have tried among the five is the one at Hong Lim. The queue is always there.

(09-10-2022, 11:17 AM)menghuii Wrote:  anyone heard of toa bui ckt? at lavender street corner coffeeshop?

My parents go there eat and patoh. Still have?

I remembered many years ago, there is a very popular CKT stall along upper serangoon rd located along the roadside.  Many customers 
eat along the roadside and there are tables along the corridor.

(09-10-2022, 02:02 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I remembered many years ago, there is a very popular CKT stall along upper serangoon rd located along the roadside.  Many customers 
eat along the roadside and there are tables along the corridor.

Never heard before

ckt is a simple street food. good ones are the norm, only need to highlight the bad ones and avoid lah

(09-10-2022, 03:20 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Never heard before
Many people knew it and they travelled all the way there to eat. I am one of them. You can see frying  fumes engulfed the whole road side while walking towards it. The smell is fantastic.

(09-10-2022, 12:15 PM)dynamite Wrote:  My parents go there eat and patoh. Still have?

So you were born into a family with parents who went to such low ses for pator?

OK, noted.  Now it makes sense, your low ses behaviour and conduct, and your choice of food which is quite similar to that of creatures of a lower order.  Rolleyes

(09-10-2022, 03:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So you were born into a family with parents who went to such low ses for pator?

OK, noted.  Now it makes sense, your low ses behaviour and conduct, and your choice of food which is quite similar to that of creatures of a lower order.  Rolleyes
Filthy mouth speaking. Obviously, you are a low person.

(09-10-2022, 03:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So you were born into a family with parents who went to such low ses for pator?

U just keep to yourself. Dun go around disturb other just because you are bored.

(09-10-2022, 03:30 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Many people knew it and they travelled all the way there to eat. I am one of them. You can see frying  fumes engulfed the whole road side while walking towards it. The smell is fantastic.

What year was that? Didn't know upper Serangoon road got roadside stalls.

(09-10-2022, 10:10 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Telok Blangah crescent char kway teow is very yummy. I hv been eating from him for the past 40 years.

He from old Margaret Drive. I know him.

(09-10-2022, 05:35 PM)dynamite Wrote:  He from old Margaret Drive. I know him.
I stay at Margaret drive for 50 years and moved to Dawson when it was enbloc in 2007.

(09-10-2022, 05:07 PM)dynamite Wrote:  What year was that? Didn't know upper Serangoon road got roadside stalls.
If I can remember, it shd be in 1976-1980. Somewhere during these years.

(09-10-2022, 06:16 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If I can remember, it shd be in 1976-1980. Somewhere during these years.

Oh. That time lowland road there got wet market
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(09-10-2022, 06:16 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If I can remember, it shd be in 1976-1980. Somewhere during these years.

Lim tou Tao got market also.

(09-10-2022, 08:37 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Lim tou Tao got market also.
Where is this Lim tou Tao?

lim tua tow rd, next to the stadium

I like to eat at those dark street roadside

(09-10-2022, 12:15 PM)dynamite Wrote:  My parents go there eat and patoh. Still have?
no idea thats why ask..