Most messed up thing at Twitter: 10 managers for every 1 coder, says Musk

https://www.businesstoday.in/technology/...2022-10-31
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Until he takes a look at the top heavy bottom light civil service in Sg... Lol

It sure wasn't this way 2 decades ago.. but it has gotten very bad these days... Again it's because govt has conflicting objectives but not enough mechanisms. The govt needs to keep the people happy for political reasons, but because more would like to get promoted ended up with so many top brass folks and positions created. It's what I would term as a degenerative growth to sustain control...

I never thought such behaviour will take shape in a private entity and in a tech co. But it's just everywhere... For control and big money at the top. So Elon is right to fire the top brass and clean up the mess from the top.

this tesla fella doesnt only think out of the box. he create his own box n then again think outside of his box.

(15-11-2022, 09:56 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Until he takes a look at the top heavy bottom light civil service in Sg... Lol

It sure wasn't this way 2 decades ago.. but it has gotten very bad these days... Again it's because govt has conflicting objectives but not enough mechanisms. The govt needs to keep the people happy for political reasons, but because more would like to get promoted ended up with so many top brass folks and positions created. It's what I would term as a degenerative growth to sustain control...

I never thought such behaviour will take shape in a private entity and in a tech co. But it's just everywhere... For control and big money at the top. So Elon is right to fire the top brass and clean up the mess from the top.
Hmmm not sure why GST need to increase

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

elon musk should come and clean up civil service
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

They employ too many ceca people

in india, there are 2 per workstation. 1 will code the other look at the screen at what is being coded. It is very effective to make and check at the same time. Errors are being corrected on the spot and not until debug defects.

(15-11-2022, 10:44 AM)red3 Wrote:  in india, there are 2 per workstation. 1 will code the other look at the screen at what is being coded. It is very effective to make and check at the same time. Errors are being corrected on the spot and not until debug defects.

After code cannot put in sandbox for trial and testing?

Both OVER- hire, OVER-pay yet UNDER- Work

Both love to Talk Cock and work Round & Round

Both have excess manpower but No Achiever

Both have Double Standards and Caste System

You know who and who, lah!

Big Grin

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

To be fair this ish not just CECA thing, but ish a common problem in many western tech coy. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

(15-11-2022, 10:34 AM)Talent Wrote:  elon musk should come and clean up civil service

Loong will be sacked...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

I was working as EDB contractor decades ago, 3-4 customer oversees one contractor
I buay tahan resigned after 2 mths
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

ah long and all mps served by 10000 platoons

ah cheng at least 1000
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

There is no audit and worse, seems like nobody care. It is good that Elon took over to clean up such a huge mess in Twitter. Maybe time for Opposition to take over, too.

(15-11-2022, 02:31 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Loong will be sacked...

PAP already said CECA create jobs

But we know it is 99% vacancies for themselves

[Image: CCS-CECA-created-400-000-jobs.png]

No wonder why Twitter losing money all these years.

The ceca rule the sg it financial sector. Especially the banks. All Indians at every rung. If you are not ahneh you are not in the in group.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-11-2022, 05:17 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP already said CECA create jobs

But we know it is 99% vacancies for themselves

[Image: CCS-CECA-created-400-000-jobs.png]

Sinkies work as pte hire to ferry the ceca around and food delivery people to bring food to the ceca

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-11-2022, 03:28 PM)Talent Wrote:  ah long and all mps served by 10000 platoons

ah cheng at least 1000

Town Council, Singtel, MOH etc have too many people and not efficient due to process in a huge mess.

(15-11-2022, 10:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sinkies work as pte hire to ferry the ceca around and food delivery people to bring food to the ceca

Good jobs for CECA and Jobs for FTs

Top 30 Unwanted jobs for us and Blue- collar jobs for elderly citizens

* HEY! My thread on Top 30 Unwanted Lousy jobs was removed by mod!