CNA : The non stop rise of Singapore residential properties

[Image: 516-BPE8-Bd-LL-500x.jpg]

Thanks Uncle Sam non-stop printing

(24-11-2021, 12:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You mean the place near seedy hotel and Chinese swimming club?

Wow so expensive and no MRT...why.?

the whole stretch of amber rd. near parkway and not far from city. future mrt soon
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(24-11-2021, 09:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Congrats to all who bought ....looks like rise will be non stop for coming yrs.

As per my previous post, having a freehold investment property will be a saviour late in life, despite stocks having better returns overall.

(24-11-2021, 12:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You mean the place near seedy hotel and Chinese swimming club?

Wow so expensive and no MRT...why.?

East coast maybe pricey due to location. It takes less than 15 mins to cycle from my home to marine cove along east coast park beach, access through park connectors.

but check out the noise from the ecp, especially during rainy nights, the noise travel upwards cud be annoying

What is so suprising about the increase?

My kopi and my favourite mee siam mai hum has been increasing non stop. All other needs and wants also increase non stop since kingdom cu.m

So what so shocking?

8Umbrella Umbrella

Our govt must eat their own words because they said that rare will have $1m+ hdb flats. Now see prices moon. Only when the tide goes out will see who is swimming naked. This covid19 has shown us how hopeless our leaders are esp with sky high salary.

It will just resulted in your kids fighting over your old HDB flat in future since it is out of their reach to own one..

1 thing for sure, your pay will never be able to catch up with the property price..

40 years ago, a single income with decent pay can afford a 5 rm HDB flat in Bishan..

Fast forward 40 years to now, want to use single income to afford the same 5 rm HDB flat in Bishan, err.. going to be challenge.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

I just wonder who are the people who can afford the prime condos and landed houses these days, costing over $3M each. Surely most are not company employees.