CNA live coverage of China protests....as America media stays away

(30-11-2022, 08:09 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Not going for 2nd booster unless made mandatory.  Don’t believe all these foreign stuff introduced into our bodies are really that beneficial.

This is why I choose Sinovac this round for 2nd booster jab. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-11-2022, 08:17 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This is why I choose Sinovac this round for 2nd booster jab. Big Grin

Ok good for you.  I will stay away for now Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-11-2022, 08:21 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Ok good for you.  I will stay away for now Big Grin

I have already got few friends kena covid for 2nd round. Tongue
Mild vaccine still better than no vaccine.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(29-11-2022, 07:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Because of the foreign looking reporters appear they will be accused of instigating the protest and working for CIA.

CNA reporters are Chinese so okay.

Strange… after all the head knocking re terrex etc, pinkie still not scare scare of Winnie meh? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-11-2022, 08:22 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I have already got few friends kena covid for 2nd round. Tongue
Mild vaccine still better than no vaccine.

Your friends must be beri weak Laughing

(30-11-2022, 08:22 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Strange… after all the head knocking re terrex etc, pinkie still not scare scare of Winnie meh? Big Grin

He never learn the lesson.
The rise of China is inevitable.
Now even some of their MRT stations already removed English words on their Sign board.

(30-11-2022, 08:25 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  He never learn the lesson.
The rise of China is inevitable.
Now even some of their MRT stations already removed English words on their Sign board.

Actually I thot the Great Wall of censorship was all encompassing.  How did this come out?  Thinking

(30-11-2022, 08:23 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Your friends must be beri weak Laughing

All went for 3x AngMoh vaccines also BLY leh. Rotfl

(30-11-2022, 08:32 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  All went for 3x AngMoh vaccines also BLY leh. Rotfl

I was surprised my LKK spouse jab with 3 Sinopharm  only 4 days positive with mild headache and body ache, whereas my son jab with 3 Pfizer had 9 days positive with sore throat, fever and bad cough. I had to boil Chinese herbs to cure his cough.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(30-11-2022, 08:59 AM)Clyde Wrote:  I was surprised my LKK spouse jab with 3 Sinopharm  only 4 days positive with mild headache and body ache, whereas my son jab with 3 Pfizer had 9 days positive with sore throat, fever and bad cough. I had to boil Chinese herbs to cure his cough.

I kena Omicron and positive for 8 days. Big Grin
I got 1 friend positive for 2 wks, machiam like kena covid twice. He also jabbed with AngMoh Vaccine.

(30-11-2022, 08:26 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually I thot the Great Wall of censorship was all encompassing.  How did this come out?  Thinking

百密也会有一疏lah.

The protests are fake why
All still wearing pampers.

(29-11-2022, 08:27 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Where got such thing as 0 case one leh?  Thinking

Just treat covid as common flu, China must play smart.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(30-11-2022, 08:59 AM)Clyde Wrote:  I was surprised my LKK spouse jab with 3 Sinopharm  only 4 days positive with mild headache and body ache, whereas my son jab with 3 Pfizer had 9 days positive with sore throat, fever and bad cough. I had to boil Chinese herbs to cure his cough.

My kid also, sore throat, fever and bad cough, but 2 jabs of Pfizer only. My wife and I pak SP, SV, bo dai ji...mild symtoms.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(30-11-2022, 08:17 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This is why I choose Sinovac this round for 2nd booster jab. Big Grin

Free or must pay? I paid $50 for my Sinopharm booster half a year ago as Sinovac is not available to me.

My wife : Pfizer, Pfizer, Sinovac : no covid
My son : Sinovac x 3 : no covid

Me : Pfizerx3 : kena Covid-19, fever, running nose, cough ,... throat so painful! Drink water also painful!

My daughter : Pfizerx3 : also kena Covid-19!

(30-11-2022, 12:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  My wife : Pfizer, Pfizer, Sinovac : no covid
My son : Sinovac x 3 : no covid

Me : Pfizerx3 : kena Covid-19, fever, running nose, cough ,... throat so painful! Drink water also painful!

My daughter : Pfizerx3 : also kena Covid-19!

Why must so many types leh? Thinking  Just 1 type enough lah! Big Grin

(30-11-2022, 12:15 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why must so many types leh? Thinking  Just 1 type enough lah! Big Grin

He wants to highlight his family's Covid infections........... Rotfl nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(30-11-2022, 12:22 PM)debono Wrote:  He wants to highlight his family's Covid infections........... Rotfl nudie

Later all the vaccines fight together inside body how leh?  Thinking

(30-11-2022, 12:24 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Later all the vaccines fight together inside body how leh?  Thinking
The vaccination of the two vaccines are spaced at least 5 months apart.......... Big Grin

(30-11-2022, 12:15 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why must so many types leh? Thinking  Just 1 type enough lah! Big Grin

Because Pfizer gave problems!

(30-11-2022, 12:33 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Because Pfizer gave problems!

How about Sinopharm, and Sinovac...........? Thinking

(30-11-2022, 11:32 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Free or must pay? I paid $50 for my Sinopharm booster half a year ago as Sinovac is not available to me.

I booked on next Monday. Later then let you know.