CNA released rare footage show moments before Hu Jintao left his seat

Latest info which I've received is that Hu came back to his seat 40 minutes later . The western media did not report this. Very BIAS reporting. Hu was indeed not feeling well.

tomorrow will be a better day

(26-10-2022, 12:14 PM)surfer Wrote:  Latest info which I've received is that Hu came back to his seat 40 minutes later . The western media did not report this. Very BIAS reporting. Hu was indeed not feeling well.

The west is fearful of China rise lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

ofc the west is very fearful. but ah butt aso needs to be so fearful?

Xi and the rest didnt show any concern on him...confirm use force in a threatening way...

All kokee Kok stooge’s here leh cheo kau peng hor LL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

https://media.tenor.com/DgdiLkQcPFEAAAAM...linton.gif https://media.tenor.com/9Jpj6U1Bq9YAAAAM...ically.gif https://media.tenor.com/mWXg3GzhYzMAAAAM...n-hart.gif

(26-10-2022, 12:29 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Xi and the rest didnt show any concern on him...confirm use force in a threatening way...

They force him to tray return area to look for u. Rotfl

(26-10-2022, 12:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  The west is fearful of China rise lah

八国联军 lor.
不怕才怪。

Let see which country will start to return all the artifacts stolen from China during the early 20 century.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Biden worse, addressed kamala as US president during her birthday celebration.

Many still love to be ruled by white colonial traxhes and be treated like coolies and slaves

(24-10-2022, 10:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Given the latest footage, it looks quite clear...he was in a daze or some mental loss.

Yes, some of the negative interpretation were incorrect. However they were linked to various actual events in the Congress including the removal of Hu's protégé Hu Chunhui from his politburo position.

Old people at mental loss is common.

Nothing unusual.

(26-10-2022, 12:41 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Many still love to be ruled by white colonial traxhes and be treated like coolies and slaves

There are many such people with slave or coolie mentality.

(26-10-2022, 12:34 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Biden worse, addressed kamala as US president during her birthday celebration.

Many still like to be ruled by white western rotten trashes.

(26-10-2022, 12:14 PM)surfer Wrote:  Latest info which I've received is that Hu came back to his seat 40 minutes later . The western media did not report this. Very BIAS reporting. Hu was indeed not feeling well.

Hi I am interested in knowing the truth please post the article and video or what you said so we can appreciate. TQ.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-10-2022, 01:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hi I am interested in knowing the truth please post the article and video or what you said so we can appreciate. TQ.

sgbodoh … why you so kaypoh …. you live in China har or think SG is a province of China

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(26-10-2022, 01:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  sgbodoh … why you so kaypoh …. you live in China har or think SG is a province of China

Agreed with you lah! Better not kaypoh other countries problems lah! Big Grin We have enough problems liao lah!

(25-10-2022, 12:48 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Xi Jinping Purges Former Leader Hu Jintao?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_zVtrFpzs

REAL SUPER EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL FOR THE COMMUNISTS HERE.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(24-10-2022, 10:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  To be frank the new footage shows he has some kind of  medical condition memory loss or dementia.

He needed to be helped out.

Early footage led to all sorts of speculation...

i think the agent take him to prison, Now he kick out all except his strong supporter, He dont look sick , he look worry and sad.

(26-10-2022, 01:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hi I am interested in knowing the truth please post the article and video or what you said so we can appreciate. TQ.

u said u wan to buy at 17000.. now become scare already,, what type of investor are u???

follow the crowd one it is???

I buy HST yesterday. i expect 100% gain within 12 months time,
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(26-10-2022, 04:58 PM)victortan Wrote:  i think the agent take him to prison, Now he kick out all except his strong supporter, He dont look sick , he look worry and sad.

The thrid video I posted shows that he was trying to take a file with a name list. But the guy next to him keep covering the name list ...then he try again...the guy cover again.
The as he is taken he tries to take the file from Xi.

Reasonable speculation is the name did not contain certain people he is in favor of  ...when he questioned the list he was removed.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-10-2022, 05:00 PM)victortan Wrote:  u said u wan to buy at 17000.. now become scare already,, what type of investor are u???

follow the crowd one it is???

I buy HST yesterday. i expect 100% gain within 12 months time,

Went it went below 17000 HK stocks were very cheap so I was interested.

Then the CCP Congress showed the long term direction of China ..."focus on Taiwan" and national security...not economic growth.

With these new facts, I have to reassess.

If you plan to take a short cut in some alleyway...as you walk you find someone following you do you still continue as planned?

New facts = new decisions.

Nothing wrong.

Mind you all these were new events that happened during the weekend....most investors were caught by surprise. That is why Hong Kong Market collapsed on Monday.

(26-10-2022, 05:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Went it went below 17000 HK stocks were very cheap so I was interested.

Then the CCP Congress showed the long term direction of China ..."focus on Taiwan" and national security...not economic growth.

If you plan to take a short cut in some alleyway...as you walk you find someone following you do you still continue as planned?

Nothing wrong.
u think china can attk taiwan?? then their 3T USD how??? become toilet papaer.

(26-10-2022, 05:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Went it went below 17000 HK stocks were very cheap so I was interested.

Nothing wrong.

Mind you all these were new events that happened during the weekend....most investors were caught by surprise. That is why Hong Kong Market collapsed on Monday.

I hope u wont regret later. why sell so low???