CNBC VIDEO: Is your hotel 4- or 5-stars? Here’s how to tell them apart

Star is irrelevant, even Holiday Inn has bed bugs

As long it is not haunted No bedbugs ok lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(27-11-2023, 05:30 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  As long it is not haunted No bedbugs ok lah

After I checked in to Holiday Inn in downtown KL, I got bitten by bed bugs…they changed the bed sheet still couldn’t get rid of bedbugs. Shocking!

(27-11-2023, 05:30 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  As long it is not haunted No bedbugs ok lah

I checked in to Sheraton Hotel in Philly in the U.S. after midnight, there was no room available they upgraded me to a suite in the basement, big room with a big bathtub but the carpet is rotten, worse than a 3 star hotel in Spore
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(27-11-2023, 05:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  After I checked in to Holiday Inn in downtown KL, I got bitten by bed bugs…they changed the bed sheet still couldn’t get rid of bedbugs. Shocking!
Wow!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

When I took a cab to Holiday Inn in Silicon Valley the driver asked me which Holiday Inn as there were three Holiday Inn hotels in the same street… so Holiday Inn is like Hotel 81 in Spore…low end hotels
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post