COVAX begins offering Sinovac jabs from Aug

"Sinovac has delivered the most doses to date of all the candidates at 1.17 billion doses and with its expanding production capabilities we would expect Sinovac to be able to successfully deliver these doses to COVAX by the end of 2021," Airfinity's lead analyst Caroline Casey told China Daily.

https://global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/20210...6526a.html

A aunty says Sinovac no antibodies. She is more clever than WHO, UNICEF..... maybe she have a super vaccine lab in her house

aunty jink who said volka can kill covid and healthy ppl no need mask?

who is Aunty jink…want to say dont be scared…hiding behind question marks like a little gaypanda

(04-08-2021, 07:08 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  who is Aunty jink…want to say dont be scared…hiding behind question marks like a little gaypanda

hello, who is syonan pervert chow ah 棺? dun be shy  Laughing

[Image: 20210728-004009.jpg]

gaypanda grew some balls and dare to reply! good job.
dont hide and post comments indirectly but u still need to work on hiding behind question marks  Rolleyes

(04-08-2021, 09:38 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  gaypanda grew some balls and dare to reply! good job.
dont hide and post comments indirectly but u still need to work on hiding behind question marks  Rolleyes

syonan chow ah棺 early morning bs itchy already?  Laughing

[Image: 20210728-004009.jpg]

(04-08-2021, 10:01 AM):nudieWhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  syonan chow ah棺 early morning bs itchy already?  Laughing
come and lick for me after intake my morning sh/t.  nudie

(04-08-2021, 11:14 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  come and lick for me after intake my morning sh/t.  nudie

syonan chow ah 棺,your front got kkj or circuit breaker?  Laughing

(04-08-2021, 12:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  syonan chow ah 棺,your front got kkj or circuit breaker?  Laughing

come and clean for me….gaypanda like you sure enjoy no matter what Rotfl

(04-08-2021, 02:05 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  come and clean for me….gaypanda like you sure enjoy no matter what Rotfl

never saw syonan ah gua one before leh. can send yr photo and let me decide?  Laughing

(04-08-2021, 02:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  never saw syonan ah gua one before leh. can send yr photo and let me decide?  Laughing

talk so much…u figure out how to get ur gaypanda profile pic than come and talk  Rotfl

(04-08-2021, 03:13 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  talk so much…u figure out how to get ur gaypanda profile pic than come and talk  Rotfl

good morning, syonan chow ah 棺。got licked anything yet this morning? 
Laughing

goodmorning gaypanda eunuch….u waiting for me to take my morning sh/t so u can clean for me?

(03-08-2021, 11:20 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  A aunty says Sinovac no antibodies. She is more clever than WHO, UNICEF..... maybe she have a super vaccine lab in her house

Aunty is right. Vaccine can induced your body to create antibodies. There is No antibodies in any vaccine.