COVID-19: Expert urges Taiwan to follow Singapore

https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/...2003763593

Too many experts too many opinions.
I thought Taiwan now has zero cases....so why go from 0 to 300?....what is the point?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Taiwan got no vaccine how to follow us? We 80 percent vaxed already ok......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Taiwan is having a seiged mentality , very kiasi kiasu....all their bad news r being supressed n have to b vetted before release...

Dont b silly to believe they r v open, transparent ...even the stupidest will tell us dat the higher the no of cases, the worse is for the island's survival...- investors will run away, more will boycott / reject tgeir produce, no tourists wud dare to come , talents like buffett meh meh run.away as far as possible ..etc..

if they don't check n test, wat nos do u want? They r not so stupid to tell u wat actually is happening on the ground esp in tbeir vast rural areas...people die, also dont know n not reported..

Thot all prataman must know wat is their speciality...flip flop prata n tell lies to hookwink innocent naive people like satan mad hatter goreng his stipid rural incoopoohs turn left right centre...call them lazy n yet support vote for guru prata kjng mad hatter...

(07-09-2021, 07:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Too many experts too many opinions.
I thought Taiwan now has zero cases....so why go from 0 to 300?....what is the point?

Taiwan got another new wave!

Virus brought in by their pilots from Chicago.

https://focustaiwan.tw/society/202109070016

Looks like you guys are interested with Taiwan situations too.

experts better dun any how say to learn from who and who, it always end up with awkwardness

(07-09-2021, 08:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  experts better dun any how say to learn from who and who, it always end up with awkwardness

Today we have over 300 infections from Covid-19, and it is growing rapidly.
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(07-09-2021, 08:13 PM)debono Wrote:  Today we have over 300 infections from Covid-19, and it is growing rapidly.

Ya scary. It's growing exponentially........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-09-2021, 08:17 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ya scary. It's growing exponentially........ Rolleyes

So why is Taiwan blindly following Singapore.?

(07-09-2021, 08:13 PM)debono Wrote:  Today we have over 300 infections from Covid-19, and it is growing rapidly.
The worst scenario is those unlinked cases which the Multi-Task Force cannot even traced where they got it from.  It is very tough to track these cases.